The Kinfolk and Stephen Booth

Does anyone know what happened to ex-member of The Kinfolk Stephen Booth, who once lived in Kilvington Crescent?

Hi Tim

Steve Booth here! I do indeed live near Rotherham, still living and well retired. We have 2 grown up kids and 3 grand children. It's 45 years since we lost touch so it would be fantastic to catch up. You can email me through the contacts section.

Steven Booth

Thanks Steve.

Gosh, this Forum really works, although it's taken over a year to find you!

Wow, 45 years! I'm living in London - if you remember I came here to university - and just got stuck. Like you I'm now, thankfully, retired, as has Carol, who lives in Rochester, Kent, although Mike's still working part-time; he lives in Peterborough. I can't contact you directly by email on here as I have to have at least 5 posts, evidently, and this is only my second! Naturally, I don't want to post my usual email address on here but here's an address I use occasionally, so if you email me on that I can reply from my proper address: [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you. Tim Pryor

Hello Steve,

I'm back in Australia after living in USA for 5 years, hope you are well and still in the sixties like me !! I have 4 grandsons now, they are so fantastic but don't see them much as they live in Sydney.

would like very much for you to contact me at [email protected] or on here