Overnight stay for dog required

Hi all,

To cut a long story short, myself and my partner have not been getting on recently and he has taken to making jibes about my dog in order to hurt me as he knows my dog is the most important thing in my life. Things came to a head today when he tried to let my dog loose and made a remark that he will let him loose whilst I am at work tonight.

Now, he may have just been saying it but I am not prepared to take that risk so I am in need of a safe haven for my beloved dog to stay tonight whilst I am at work (unforunately, there is no option about me working). Does anyone know of anywhere decent that will take a dog at such short notice?

I am in for the rest of the week so situations should be calmed down/sorted/bloke kicked out by then, so it is just tonight I am looking for.

Regards.. xx :(

Its your partner that should be going not the dog.

Its your partner that should be going not the dog.

Yes I agree! Hopefully that's her plan though...

I am in for the rest of the week so situations should be calmed down/sorted/bloke kicked out by then, so it is just tonight I am looking for.

Regards.. xx :(

That's most definitely my plan! Just need to get tonight out the way :( cheers for the thread link xx

He's a gsd cross, 18 months and like smaller dogs but has a bit of an inadequacy issue with bigger dogs!!

Katie... your inbox is full so it wouldn't let me reply. yeah its me!! Got him sorted a place for the night, thanks... Just the brat of a bloke to get rid of now!! :mad:

xx

Katie... your inbox is full so it wouldn't let me reply. yeah its me!! Got him sorted a place for the night, thanks... Just the brat of a bloke to get rid of now!! :mad:

xx

Oops sorry, I've cleared it out now.

Glad ur sorted :)

Now get rid of that numpty!! :rant:

There's a place on Machon Bank, but I reckon Sheffield Dog Rescue would help, good luck.

hope you got it all sorted.