Second hand childrens clothes/toys/books etc

First post on here.

Just wondered if I could get some advice from the parents out there

I am considering/toying with the idea of setting up an online business trading in new and used childrens accessories through a website and ebay.

This has mainly stemmed from using ebay to sell to sell my childrens clothes etc that they have grown out of recently and there seems to be a market for this (through ebay that is)

So my main questions are do you think there is a market for this?

Is there any money to be made, do people already sell their own stuff or do you think people would be willing to sell things on to the likes of me?

Maybe! There is (or was anyway) a shop on the Moor where they would buy baby things off you and sold them on. Little Rascals??

dropdeadfred, puzzled as to why you are posting such stories of non-truths through out Sheffield forum, as we strive to offer a first class service with only the highest quality products, and certainly would never be rude or aggressive towards a customer. If you have any further issues maybe you could contact us to try and resolve them. Our contact number is 01142725701, regards Becky, Rascal Babies

dropdeadfred, puzzled as to why you are posting such stories of non-truths through out Sheffield forum, as we strive to offer a first class service with only the highest quality products, and certainly would never be rude or aggressive towards a customer. If you have any further issues maybe you could contact us to try and resolve them. Our contact number is 01142725701, regards Becky, Rascal Babies

Did you used to be on Eccesall Rd?

Maybe! There is (or was anyway) a shop on the Moor where they would buy baby things off you and sold them on. Little Rascals??

I personally thought this shop was expensive given the quality of the items. I have bought better second hand items at a far lower cost. I would definately say there is a market for seconed hand items, if you watch the for sale section On here the kids stuff is always sold in no time.

Did you used to be on Eccesall Rd?

Hi there,

No that was scallywags but they closed back end of last year. We have been in sheffield on furnival gate coming up to 3 years

Kindest regards

Rascal babies

I personally thought this shop was expensive given the quality of the items. I have bought better second hand items at a far lower cost. I would definately say there is a market for seconed hand items, if you watch the for sale section On here the kids stuff is always sold in no time.

Hi there,

It is true no doubt about it if you look hard enough your bound to find second hand items cheaper, but we do provide a service and a store to browse with expert advise and knowledge, professionally clean our products, and provide a guarantee, and have to make a profit. It's exactly the same as a used car business for example. Saying that, we are still cheaper than eBay on most of our products 

Kindest regards

Rascal babies

Hi there,

No that was scallywags but they closed back end of last year. We have been in sheffield on furnival gate coming up to 3 years

Kindest regards

Rascal babies

Of course it was ! Thank you.

(my youngest is now a teenager hence not knowing you ..........but now recognise that you are opposite Debenhams).