What is the most satisfying feeling ever?

Well its either scratching an itch or having a good long trump when nobodys around:blush:

Getting a standing ovation after telling a story at a story telling workshop. The thrill, the elation, the respect. Or winning the Quiz at the inaugural Cape Wrath Challenge and being cheered as I accepted the prize. But really, I'd refer people to post 2 :D

I feel at my most satisfied when I open my copy of the Daily Mail each morning.

I think you feel even more satisfied when you regurgitate the contents of the mornings Daily Mail on Sheffield Forum.

The Daily Mail is to trolls what Penthouse & Big Jugs is to pubescent boys.

I reckon the best feeling ever is when you're absolutley busting for a pee (like for an hour, when traveling) and you finally reach the golden bog and WOOOSH!!! heaven:)
As soon as I read the thread title, that was the first thing that sprang to mind.

Sorry rich it wasnt meant to be that way. What are you waiting for? sounds important, i know the feeling when important stuff doesn't arrive on schedule :rant:

Not sure an apology was necessary. I think Rich was being a tad too sensitive. If anything, the apology should have been to you IMO, but don't hold your breath.

a cold beer sat on the beach, just down the road from home, at the end of September.

also, having no debts.

Nah, a hammock slung between two trees on a hot day, preferably near a beach so you can hear the waves crashing but also near a garden so you can hear the bees buzzing ... Oh yeah, and a cold beer.

Laid in bed all warm and wrapped up, with the window open listening to the rain. One of my most favourite things in the world!!

Getting a standing ovation after telling a story at a story telling workshop. The thrill, the elation, the respect. Or winning the Quiz at the inaugural Cape Wrath Challenge and being cheered as I accepted the prize. But really, I'd refer people to post 2 :D

The first sentence had me LMAO. :hihi:

Best feeling? Finally telling some clueless cretin at the Job Centre they could officially kiss my arse and I was coming OFF the JSA. 13 years ago, after 6 months of being constantly messed about and screwed out of jobs because of their collective incompetence.

I didn't know you'd had trouble with the Job Centre Rich! Why didn't you mention this before?

Feeling the cool side after flipping the pillow over

Driving your new car home for the first time

A good beef jerky

Lol

Getting 50G achievement score for getting to level 50 on Kinect Sports, and that time I got 2 strikes short of a perfect game on Kinect Sports 10 Pin Bowling game! If only I could bowl like that for real, WITHOUT the Bumpers on.

The first sentence had me LMAO. :hihi:

The funniest bit is that it was paid for out of council tax receipts ;)