Fitting a washing machine ?

Had a brand new washing machine delivered today by indesit,I bought it through Argos and paid for fitting but the bloke who brought it said he couldnt do it for some reason,I am now stuck with no washing machine plumbed in,my husband has tried to get to the down pipe already in but it's behind the kitchen units and there's no way of getting to it unless we cut the back out,is there any easier way to solve this problem?

buy an appliance outlet to fit between your sink and trap , simple.

Had a brand new washing machine delivered today by indesit,I bought it through Argos and paid for fitting but the bloke who brought it said he couldnt do it for some reason,I am now stuck with no washing machine plumbed in,my husband has tried to get to the down pipe already in but it's behind the kitchen units and there's no way of getting to it unless we cut the back out,is there any easier way to solve this problem?

Ring Argos and tell them to come and collect it and give you a full refund, I am sure they will quickly dispatch a fitter!

What's one of those?

It is an adaptor that fits between your sink outlet and the trap . Your washer hose fits on this , they are about a fiver from b&q.

i would ring argos up to an tell them to come and pick it back up

Think you'll find (well actually i know) there will be certain conditions on the fitting of the washer , having to alter the kitchen will be one of them .

Don't waste your time with argos , you wont get anywhere , maybe ask for the installation fee back and just buy an adaptor.

i would ring argos up to an tell them to come and pick it back up

Argos won't collect back if it's not faulty, you pay for standard installaton and if delivery driver encounters problems the most you can hope for is refund on install fee. He'll be a corgi registered fitter not a plumber. Try Ace Domestics.

corgi registered fitter ????????? Not that corgi is any longer anything to do with it .

Can u tell me why they wouldn't fit it ??, as we bought one from Argos same name washer and it was something small that it took my partner two mins to do and fit

corgi registered fitter ????????? Not that corgi is any longer anything to do with it .

I work for similar outlet and ok it's not corgi now but the drivers are still installers not plumbers

Can u tell me why they wouldn't fit it ??, as we bought one from Argos same name washer and it was something small that it took my partner two mins to do and fit

Well my husband said it was a load of rubbish what he said to me,apparently the hose which was attached to my old washer has been extended so they are not allowed to touch it? So wot iv got now is the old hose which is still in place but it's not attached to the sink waste it's got it's own separate outlet to drain outside and we can't get at it because of how the cupboards are situated.