Bonfire Megathread - 2011

Bonfire, Fireworks, Music, Lights and food - Saturday 5th November at OAC Common Lane £4 per person from 7.15pm

Does anyone know of any firework displays in or around Hillsborough?

Sounds a brill night. After reading Bradfield brewery beers are available i'll try and get the other half to drive.

forgot the name of this place they had a fire last year was great wondering if they are haveing one this year ?

Norton, Sheffield S12 any one have any info ? or know of any public fires s12 or surrounding areas

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=53.345128,-1.409059&hl=en&ll=53.345324,-1.408584&spn=0.001095,0.003433&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=6&z=19

Anyone know of anywhere in or near S5 area that is having a bonfire and fireworks?

They having one at Church on The Corner on Southey Green Road, heard they are very good been having them for a few years now starts at 6.30 pm

They having one at Church on The Corner on Southey Green Road, heard they are very good been having them for a few years now starts at 6.30 pm

hmmm think I may give that one a miss:hihi:

still looking for bonfires s12 ect

Any bonfires this friday?

Im looking for a bonfire for this sat, preferably in heeley/town/s11 area where kids are welcome but booze avaliable too for the grown ups? Was thinking the Fat Cat but are kids welcome does anyone know? Many thanks!

I went to After Dark last year....and just bought tickets again for this year. Can't wait. If last year is anything to go by, we are in for a FANTASTIC night!!!! My son was squealing with excitement!!!!! Can't wait to see his little face light up again.

how cute! :)

Does anyone know of any firework displays in or around Hillsborough?

If you wait until the end of the season there will be a damn good one at Hillsborough when we win the League 1 title and get promoted :cool:

Though to keep you going I hear there is a good one at Niagara but not sure if it is Friday or Saturday.

Does anyone know if anything's going on around S20 on Bonfire Night? I'm assuming that the Ridgeway Arms is having its usual fire but is anything else happening?

Fox and hounds on Marsh lane normally have one...