Great Yorkshire Run 2011

I loved it, must admit I didn’t do much training, but the day itself was great! I managed 57 minutes, and even managed a toilet break at hillsboro.

Im thinking about doing the half marathon, any recommend it?

Yes, the half marathon is a much nicer route through the streets of sheffiel and the support you get is amazing- especially on ecclesall road at the halfway point!

Im going to do it again next yet i enjoyed it so much even though its a tough ask!

I loved it, must admit I didn’t do much training, but the day itself was great! I managed 57 minutes, and even managed a toilet break at hillsboro.

Im thinking about doing the half marathon, any recommend it?

Half marathon is a much better day than the 10k so yes.

This was my first 10k race, i ran in wave white and finished it in 50.58. I really enjoyed it, even the killer slope at the end.

If you fancy another the TENTENTEN is in 10 days on the 30th Oct...

http://www.sheffield10k.com

Great course and good atmosphere in Endcliffe park - due to sell out this weekend

If you fancy another the TENTENTEN is in 10 days on the 30th Oct...

http://www.sheffield10k.com

Great course and good atmosphere in Endcliffe park - due to sell out this weekend

I have already got a place in the TENTENTEN, i have also entered the Percy Pud 10k, but i think i might have got my application in too late for it