Sign in to follow this  

Blades transfer targets

Who do you reckon would be realistic signings for the Blades?

I'll go for Jon Harley and Carl Cort.

U r jst a stupid prat as if we r gunna get those players!! Idiot!!! I fink we shud get lee morris and jon harley!!! That goal he scored against us was a gud un'! Dont ya fink!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sexyjags

U r jst a stupid prat as if we r gunna get those players!! Idiot!!!

Easy Tiger..... we DO have the occasional giggle on here ya know - I think your comments are a little harsh :)

Jon Harley has gone to West Ham.

He played against us on Saturday!!!!!

We signed Morris yesterday.

Originally posted by rarstar

Jon Harley has gone to West Ham.

He played against us on Saturday!!!!!

We signed Morris yesterday.

Harley is on loan @ West Ham and no we haven't signed Morris - we've agreed with Derby a fee of £50k maybe rising to £125k. His agent is in South Africa until the end of the week so nothing will be sorted out with the player until he is back.

Fulham have agreed to let Jon Harley go for free, I think at the end of the season, but that may prompt west ham to sort out a permanent deal and with the signing Alan Wright I think he's a lost cause.

Lee morris just needs to sort out a personal agreement and then will be able to play against Norwich.

Notts forest are in trouble and have a few players that may be interested in a move, there are some good players left in that team so you never know, if not Ronaldo will do :D

Harley is on loan @ West Ham...

As Jon Harley was injured during a loan spell with us, we had an agreement that he would complete his loan spell once he was fit again. Since he is now fit again, and has joined West Ham on loan, the chances of us signing him are approximately zero.

Aside from that, Warnock has already stated we won't be signing him permanently as we couldn't afford his wages.

Aside from both of those points, when he went back to Fulham, United signed Alan Wright instead!

...and no we haven't signed Morris - we've agreed with Derby a fee of £50k maybe rising to £125k. His agent is in South Africa until the end of the week so nothing will be sorted out with the player until he is back.

Derby County stated publicly almost a week ago that Lee Morris personally wanted to join Sheffield United. The only delay was for a fee to be arranged between the two clubs. This was done yesterday, the signing of the contract is merely a formality.

Warnock is apparently looking for a central midfielder.

Someone to replace McCall probably, but wouldn't we be better off giving Ian Ross a shot?

Roll up! Roll up!

Closing down sale at Elland road this week!

Fat Vidukas at half price! Plays via the internet from Australia (and is twice as fast)

Snarling Smiths - all the ankles he can bite for under a grand!

Bulging Battys - Collectors items....penalties not a speciality!

Loads of loan rejects...slightly soiled...scant knowledge of English at best...two for a pound!

Get em while they are hot.

;):(

Hudu.

A long suffering White....

I wouldn't mind us giving Batty a contract to be honest.

He's the type of player we're after.

What...cheap?

;)