Does Lound Infant school have a breakfast/after school club?

Just starting to apply for a reception place for my son, our catchment school is Lound Infants (chapeltown), I need to know if anyone runs a breakfast or after school club for the school but there is nothing on the school website. Obviously I can call them next week but I'd like to know now!

Any info gratefully received, thanks

If you are looking for child care try a childminder in your area most do before and after school places will take your child to school give breakfast if needed and collect your child from school as well.

think theres appletree just across the road.

I know this is a very old thread but i thought you may like an update:

Appletree Runs the ASC for Lound Primary at the St John Centre accross the road, but this will close in July due to a total lack of support from the school and rising rents from the centre. The head of the school realy doesn't give two figs despite the fact that the school has an obligation to provide wrap around care. Have a word with the head there if your son is already enroled. Cheers.

thanks thats really useful info - my son will start there in sept 2012 and i had mentally planned my working day assuming he would go to after school club 2 days a week. Hmmmmm!

I'll wait till I hear that he has definitely got a place then take it from there...

thanks again for the update.

The school has recently sent a questionnaire home asking parents if they would be interested in breakfast/after school/holiday clubs.

Maybe they plan to start something soon!

I know this is a very old thread but i thought you may like an update:

Appletree Runs the ASC for Lound Primary at the St John Centre accross the road, but this will close in July due to a total lack of support from the school and rising rents from the centre. The head of the school realy doesn't give two figs despite the fact that the school has an obligation to provide wrap around care. Have a word with the head there if your son is already enroled. Cheers.

I didn't know schools had to do this.