Wednesday to overtake it's little brother this time next week ?

Care to elaborate?

yeah.............................................wake up.

Ive seen in person my team beat man u in a cup final at wembley

Ive seen in person my team beat there biggest rivals in which was the biggest game for the two clubs in my lifetime

But im sure the blades have better stories then that...

Ive seen in person my team beat there biggest rivals in which was the biggest game for the two clubs in my lifetime

alright for some:(:hihi:

Silly points ? Like what you didn't pay your debts ????

Just saying mate if you are better class and expect better than us etc then you should be ashamed at the dross being served up at hillsborough and away the last however many years its been while little brother went to 3 play-off finals 2 FA Cup semi finals and Carling Cup semi final and the Premiership.

wednesday dont deserve the support they get and go on tell me i am wrong when last season you lot were posting about not fit to wear the shirt, cant pass , cant shoot and sacking a manager whos record is about the same or better than the current one you have.... Yes i should know better but not going to sit reading drivel and not respond mate ;)

Ok, first off, i personally can't do anything about paying off our debts, and i wouldn't shout too loudly about that as you lot are in a whole load of crap financially and you never know what's around the corner.

You also stated 'the last 20 odd years' we should be ashamed at some of our results.

When you say 20 odd years i think you are a bit out, i admit, the last 10 years have been crap, no light at the end of the tunnel etc. Don't forget it's only 11 years since we last played in Prem, well i say 'only 11'...it seems like a lifetime now!

You also said that "We've experienced NOTHING"

I'll tell you now, the day you play away in Europe is an amazing experience, it may have been short lived but the trips to Luxembourg and Germany were something i'll never forget.

Being at Wembley 4 times in the space of a month, admittedly winning bugger all, apart from Sheffields biggest ever game, is special.

The day you stand at Wembley and see your team there in an FA Cup final and your belting out Abide with me, is a very special moment.

Being at Wembley and seeing your team beat Manchester United to lift a 'proper' piece of domestic silverware (yes, the league cup meant something to teams back then!)

And yes, all that in the past 20 years, so i think it's a little unfair to say we've experienced nothing...especially at the side of what you have seen while watching United in the past 50 years!

Not bad at 26 years old, my dad has been going to the lane for 74 years and not seen us win anything.

Ok, first off, i personally can't do anything about paying off our debts, and i wouldn't shout too loudly about that as you lot are in a whole load of crap financially and you never know what's around the corner.

You also stated 'the last 20 odd years' we should be ashamed at some of our results.

When you say 20 odd years i think you are a bit out, i admit, the last 10 years have been crap, no light at the end of the tunnel etc. Don't forget it's only 11 years since we last played in Prem, well i say 'only 11'...it seems like a lifetime now!

I'll tell you now, the day you play away in Europe is an amazing experience, it may have been short lived but the trips to Luxembourg and Germany were something i'll never forget.

Being at Wembley 4 times in the space of a month, admittedly winning bugger all, apart from Sheffields biggest ever game, is special.

The day you stand at Wembley and see your team there in an FA Cup final and your belting out Abide with me, is a very special moment.

Being at Wembley and seeing your team beat Manchester United to lift a 'proper' piece of domestic silverware (yes, the league cup meant something to teams back then!)

And yes, all that in the past 20 years, so i think it's a little unfair to say we've experienced nothing...especially at the side of what you have seen while watching United in the past 50 years!

Yes mate, but what have we done?:hihi:

Two semi finals and a play off final. It could have been worse.

How very defeatest of you :hihi:

I'm with you on all that. (But let's not let facts get in the way of the blades rants now :hihi:)

Try playing and beating Barcelona at Hillsborough, I recall the blades getting a decent win against Basel at the lane though. :rolleyes:

That is possibly the worst post by a Blade i've seen in a long time!

You really have lost the plot and need to wind your neck in before you look even dafter than you already do!

You are rambling aimlessly fella.

You have made some really silly points in that post, and for a man of your age and knowledge you should know better.

Come on now, go easy on him, he's taken a right hammering on here today :hihi:

Two semi finals and a play off final. It could have been worse.

I've just noticed your signature.

When you were picking a football club did you also go for the down and out one that no one else cared for :hihi: