Wednesday to overtake it's little brother this time next week ?

Older brother, not bigger brother.

The years correspond with age, not size.

But they are bigger too.

History, Ground, Support, Finanacial ;)

But they are bigger too.

Winding up orders:hihi:

Older brother, not bigger brother.

The years correspond with age, not size.

My big brother is smaller than me.

You're not being pedantic are you?

In Sheffield speak, a bigger brother is older.

Don't argue just for the sake of it, you have red compatriots who do it day in, day out, without needing a mod joining in.

That's me banned again I suppose?

See you in three days, or never again, or whatever, or am I allowed another post?

Looking back, I'm usually allowed 5 or 6 posts, so I shan't say tara just yet.

Or am I gone already?

my big brother is smaller than me.

In sheffield speak, a bigger brother is older.

Don't argue just for the sake of it, you have red compatriots who do it day in, day out, without needing a mod joining in.

That's me banned again i suppose?

See you in three days, or never again, or whatever, or am i allowed another post?

Looking back, i'm usually allowed 5 or 6 posts, so i shan't say tara just yet.

Or am i gone already?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But they are bigger too.

Well, that's opinion and you may have a point at that part.

My big brother is smaller than me.

In Sheffield speak, a bigger brother is older.

You were saying people were uneducated, I was just pointing out where in that sentence you were erroneous.

If I speak of my brothers (all of which are older), I refer to them as older... not bigger.

When you're referring to a 'bigger' brother, you'd assume this was when you were young, and your older brother would generally be 'bigger'.

Me being a mod has what to do with my statement?

I'm not arguing, I'm just correcting your mistake.

That's me banned again I suppose?

See you in three days, or never again, or whatever, or am I allowed another post?

Looking back, I'm usually allowed 5 or 6 posts, so I shan't say tara just yet.

Or am I gone already?

If there's an issue with moderation, please contact the HD.

Guest sibon

Does anyone have anything constructive to add to this thread, or should I close it?

Any further discussion of moderation will result in suspension of accounts.

Edited by sibon

No mate not at all, 5 out of 5 is a great record in any division.

Like most Blades on here i can say i've got respect for posters like you who attend the matches and give your honest opinion afterwards, but it only takes a decent win and you have the usual suspects coming back on to post their rubbish then disappear (then again thats the nature of the forum).

Back onto Wednesday, they seem to have found their feet in the last few weeks, the Stevenage battering gave them a bit of a kick up the backside and now Madine is banging the goals in you lot look like contenders, as we all know regular goalscorers are worth their weight in gold and its something the Blades haven't got. Cresswell, Porter and Evans are bit part players, they play well in flashes but i'm not convinced they can do it week in, week out!

It only goes towards making the derby more interesting, it looks like Wednesdaay could go into this one as the form team.

i'll believe they have found their feet when they win a few more than 2 on the bounce. we all know we could come crashing back down to earth with the hartlepool game, it's the wednesday way:hihi:

Winding up orders:hihi:

Damn, i knew i was missing something! :hihi:

Yeah, you don't want to be catching us up on that title! Scary times.

We all know Uniteds success amounts to being above Wednesday. Not much to shout about as being as we've had probably the worst 10 years in our history, and let's be honest, you've never been THAT far in front have you.

What i'm trying to say is that you've done bugger all with your 'dominance' :hihi: (apart from get wildly in debt!) ;)

I totally agree, and I've said this for some time.

When we were the dominant club (for decades) we went places, we did things, we won things.

United's showing for their decade of dominance - a year in the premier league :hihi:

And lets not forget why they were dominant. It's because of our own bad, not because united actually deserved to be above us on their performance.

We all know, based on all the stats about club sizes, attendances, long term success, that our natural and righful place is the premier league, uniteds is the championship.

Well, that's opinion and you may have a point at that part.

You were saying people were uneducated, I was just pointing out where in that sentence you were erroneous.

If I speak of my brothers (all of which are older), I refer to them as older... not bigger.

When you're referring to a 'bigger' brother, you'd assume this was when you were young, and your older brother would generally be 'bigger'.

Me being a mod has what to do with my statement?

I'm not arguing, I'm just correcting your mistake.

If there's an issue with moderation, please contact the HD.

That just reminded me, on the Forum Team List you are still listed as an Assistant Mod

I can't see Wednesday being above United before the Derby or come 2pm after it to be honest.

I can't see Wednesday being above United before the Derby or come 2pm after it to be honest.

And long may the positive vibe continue! Hurrah! :roll: