Are the malls in Meadowhall getting too cluttered?

I was wandering around M Hall the other day and really noticed how many extra kiosks / stalls / eateries etc etc are really starting to clog up the malls, which are already quite narrow in comparison with the Trafford Centre. I visit often as it is so close to me but avoid like the plague during weekends, school hols and xmas and was visualising how horrendously even more overcrowded it will become at these peak times. Presumably even the bronze statues have been banished to the outside as they don't make any revenue!

Anyone else agree and think that they might be shooting themselves in the foot here?

'Would members of the public losing family or friends please meet by Shakeaway / Yo Sushi / Krispy Creme / Starbucks ' blah blah blah. Doesn't sound right! They will probably change to announcement to please get the hell outside and meet your lost loved ones at the bronze statues outside Next :-)

It's a shame they felt the best place for the statues is outside in the rain :(

I like those statues, a nice nod to the area's industrial history.

Am I right in thinking they've at least got rid of that stupid train?

I was just thinking this morning how much more cluttered the place is getting. At the foot of the escalators where the much missed statue used to be they'd set up a big Aviva sports thing to do demonstrations. Everyone gathering to watch was standing at the foot of the escalators, causing a real jam for people trying to get on and off them. It's a really stupid place to have people standing around.

the train has gone! at least you can walk about without hearing it tooting all over the place :-)

The statues being removed to the outside where people just stub their fags on it is disgusting. All down to money thought like everything isn't it.

I was just thinking, the other day, how much more unpleasant the Mhell experience was because of their attempts to cram in even more £££££ square footage.

I hope it all goes Pete Tong for them and the number of visitors drops as a result of their greed.

Get rid of those stupid people selling expensive hand lotions to gullible people,its getting more like a bazaar.