G-Tech - attercliffe

It is rare when people want to praise a business, but people tend to be negative and willing to go out their way to slate a company oncethey have a bad experience with them

I would like to praise G-Tech at attercliffe.

I was messaged earlier this year regarding some brakes that needed doing on my BMW coupe diesel (I originally created a post to ask for a referral), so did my brakes at a reasonable price.

Service was due months later, and instead of dealership I had a full service 2 done with him. I specifically asked for the dealer style oil etc, and yes it cost me more but was still cheaper than dealership or Quarry for that fact!

Since I have had more jobs done with him on my Misses' focus and CRV, as well as recommending a few people to him.

He is currently working on my 520d M sport E60, and hopefully this will be resolved soon too!

The short and sweet of this is, I trust Gareth with my cars (which are not cheap), but finding a garage that won't judge me and try charge me the earth becase they see me in an expensive motor is rare!

He is honest, and will try his best

If anyone asks me to recommend a garage, Gareth at G-Tech is right up there

Regards

Ray

I too would like to recommend G-Tech.We had problems with our Vauxhall Zafira and had been to 2 other garages but they couldn't sort it, we went to G-Tech and he went out of his way to sort it and at very good cost. Thanks again Terry

me too just had my brakes done there another satisfied customer :-)

A 5 series diesel is a rare car??? And people judge you for driving a 5 series diesel??

I think he is saying its rare to find a garage that treat you fairly or give you a fair price. That was how I read it anyway!

I think he is saying its rare to find a garage that treat you fairly or give you a fair price. That was how I read it anyway!

Absolutely! I have had some quotes in the past, and are double of what Gareth would offer me!

I wouldn't say a 5 series diesel is rare :lol:

Another vote for G Tech. My car's a piece of rubbish but Gareth keeps it going for a good price and is a thoroughly nice bloke as well

Big up G-Tech. Well worth calling if you have a problem.

Gareth who owns the garage is a top bloke, always very helpful and what's more, he does a great job for a great price

im another happy customer gaz has always done a good job and serviced all our cars any problems and he,ll sort it very trustworthey and helpfull and i wouldnt go to any one else.