Cinema Groups in Sheffield

well, i will let you decide which film to see first, i will just come along for the ride

Ok cool, I'm hoping the listings should be up by Wednesday.

What are you up for seeing? Got a few things to do at the weekend but should have some time.

damn sorry for the late reply, had some things on myself and have just missed the time, how are you, do you still fancy going to see something and it is entirely up to you

there are a few things i could list but depends on the times and when you are free

jay xxx

damn sorry for the late reply, had some things on myself and have just missed the time, how are you, do you still fancy going to see something and it is entirely up to you

there are a few things i could list but depends on the times and when you are free

jay xxx

No worries :) Everything is a bit manic my end atm so I know the feeling! Not got any plans this weekend really apart from baking and popping into town so I'm still up for it.

xx

great, so shal we arrange it for the weekend then, would that be fine with you

that sounds like a good idea, like a cinema group for cinema outings n that