Cinema Groups in Sheffield

weekends are good for me too, i have just started a christmas temp job so will have to keep that in mind when arranging a meet, but they are only 4 hour days so will have plenty of time spare with my days to arrange a time, would be good to meet up like an hour or so before a film and get to know each other first, no good meeting and going straight into the cinema without barely saying a word as that would just be extremely weird, especially seeing as making friends is the most priority for me

Same priority for me too :) Meeting before or after is fine I think, it can work both ways.

yes well ok, having a drink after will also be good for me, give us something to wash down all that popcorn with, i have never been to the showroom in town so would be good to go there at least once, but the odeon would be great at other times, i love their round nachos and salsa with loads of peppers on, who else agrees

yes well ok, having a drink after will also be good for me, give us something to wash down all that popcorn with, i have never been to the showroom in town so would be good to go there at least once, but the odeon would be great at other times, i love their round nachos and salsa with loads of peppers on, who else agrees

Cool :) I've never been there either which is silly considering I work in the office building there.

Love Odeon food!

so what about it then, shall we arrange something one day and see how it goes

so what about it then, shall we arrange something one day and see how it goes

Sure, go for it.

we will both have to see about it more in the week and arrange something for the weekend if thats ok, but make sure you stay in touch with me and not forget about it, i should get a rota for my new job tomorrow so il know better what time il be free

we will both have to see about it more in the week and arrange something for the weekend if thats ok, but make sure you stay in touch with me and not forget about it, i should get a rota for my new job tomorrow so il know better what time il be free

No prob :) Occasionally I have to work on the weekend but hopefully I shouldn't have to!

well what films are you into or fancy watching, may as well be having a look in the meantime

The weekend listings aren't up yet so hoping some more will come out. The only film I haven't seen yet that they've got up atm is Jonny English.

we will just have to wait then until the times are announced, i have not been to see a film since aliens and cowboys came out, do you like horror films, there is a fair few of them at the flicks

we will just have to wait then until the times are announced, i have not been to see a film since aliens and cowboys came out, do you like horror films, there is a fair few of them at the flicks

I went today. Yeah I do, I'm not sure about going to see them right now though.

Forgot to mention I'm going to a comedy gig next Sat eve.

well, i will let you decide which film to see first, i will just come along for the ride