Cinema Groups in Sheffield

are there any from here that go to the cinema in groups, if so

will there be any chance of other people joining and tagging along

hope you all know i am a big film fan and would love to meet up with any film goers

cheers

Interested in similar too. Not much luck finding anything so far on my own, so some help would be great!

same here, seems like everyone is either far too clicky or nerdy to go with anyone that is different

Drop me a message if you wanna go with anyone, I love the cinema! I usually go to Odeon in the city centre cos I have a Premiere Card but I do go to Cineworld occasionally.

ok hannah, have you been before with someone from here, also, where do you live and what is usually best for you to go to, the odeon is much better and closer to me anyway

ok hannah, have you been before with someone from here, also, where do you live and what is usually best for you to go to, the odeon is much better and closer to me anyway

Yeah I have been with a lady from here before. I'm in the city centre and the Odeon is usually best for me :)

Start an unofficial meet thread Jason. The Showroom group (look for the sticky) meet fairly regularly. I did start one sort of a while back but only people I already knew came and I couldn't commit to a regular day/date so it kind of fizzled out. That was the idea of this group originally.

ok edna, would anyone else be willing to help me arrange a meet up thread, i would be up for it if people want to make it happen, i think the odeon is about the best place as cineworld is too out of the way for me

I'm up for it as well. I can only commit to weekends though, weekdays are usually last minute decisions because of work.

You seem to have some interest from Hannah and Jonny. I have cineworld card so no good for me but good luck.

This is all you need to do.

a)pick a day

b)Pick a film

c)Pick a time

d)Post a thread stating the above. Tell people to post on the thread if they'd like to come, then perhaps arrange to meet people in a certain point of the foyer or exchange a few private messages so you know who you'll be looking for. Good luck with it.

p.s. you'll always get someone who can't make it for whatever reason.Don't be too disheartened by that. Two people makes a meet.:)

weekends are good for me too, i have just started a christmas temp job so will have to keep that in mind when arranging a meet, but they are only 4 hour days so will have plenty of time spare with my days to arrange a time, would be good to meet up like an hour or so before a film and get to know each other first, no good meeting and going straight into the cinema without barely saying a word as that would just be extremely weird, especially seeing as making friends is the most priority for me

Sometimes it's easier to go and see the film first so you have something to talk about in common and then go for a drink, then you can make the drink last as long as you want.