Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

Just remind me who said a couple of year's ago that QE and spending our way out of recession would not work?

Was it Barack Obama?

Was it Barack Obama?

Mr Osborne

Just remind me who said a couple of year's ago that QE and spending our way out of recession would not work?
they dont like to admit it :hihi:

It hasn't worked and the USA are a prime example of a nation that embarked on stimulus instead of deficit reduction and they have suffered the consequences.

This is an interesting read and explains a lot more then simple headlines: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/8590527/UK-deficit-hits-record-despite-1.1bn-axe-on-borrowing.html

Edited by WeX

Anyone who defends this governemnt is saying that they are happy that money being taken from the poor, the disabled and the less fortunate in order to pay for the mistakes of multi millionaire bankers

Anyone who defends this governemnt is saying that they are happy that money being taken from the poor, the disabled and the less fortunate in order to pay for the mistakes of multi millionaire bankers
No they aren't. That's just a view you fabricate based on your own class envy/hatred.

No they aren't. That's just a view you fabricate based on your own class envy/hatred.

You know nothing about me so how can you make such a claim?

Oh yes your usual stance of 'Don't bother me with the facts I have made my mind up already.'

Look at the facts you dozy muppet

. . . . Oh yes your usual stance of 'Don't bother me with the facts I have made my mind up already.' . . .
Oh the irony.

Look at the facts you dozy muppet
Ok, so what facts support your claim above that anybody who supports the government "is saying that they are happy that money being taken from the poor, the disabled and the less fortunate in order to pay for the mistakes of multi millionaire bankers"?

Come on , show facts which demonstrate they are saying that.

Where is money being taken from the poor, the disabled and less fortunate? And you do know the money wasn't just given to the banks, firstly most of it was guarantees and the rest was shares and loans. And finally IT WAS THE PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT WHO DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a bit on my local news yesterday about the Motability scheme coming under threat in Kendal.

Should the government be funding loaning electric mobility scooters for shoppers? Wouldn't anyone who had a genuine need for one already own one?

Not everyone is in a position to be able to afford a Mobility scooter. I have one for outside use, as we live in a hilly area the class 3 scooter has to be extra robust. So that increases the cost, £5,000 for a second hand one.

The small class 1 scooter I have that takes into several pieces so it can be transported in the boot of a car cost £1,000.

Sadly not everyone has the funds to purchase these machines.

Regards

Angel.