Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

No you clown, it was for bailing the ConDems friends, the Bankers out.

We're back to - It wasn't us, it's other peoples fault.

We're back to - It wasn't us, it's other peoples fault.
im hearing that a lot now from the condems :hihi:

Because it was unpopular and Brown thought that the only way to the next election was to bribe the electorate with some big spending plans that it couldn't really afford?

Oh, you mean like the tax cuts the tories are going to bribe people with at the next election?

Oh, you mean like the tax cuts the tories are going to bribe people with at the next election?

Now you're getting the idea. The issue was though, at the time the country couldn't afford the bribes. If the Condems make tax cuts when we obviously can't afford them I'll criticise them just as much.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

Now you're getting the idea. The issue was though, at the time the country couldn't afford the bribes. If the Condems make tax cuts when we obviously can't afford them I'll criticise them just as much.

I'm older than time itself and please don't edit things right in the middle of me making a qute post.

I'm older than time itself and please don't edit things right in the middle of me making a qute post.

Hey love calm down, I was altering a typo. I'll highlight the change.

Posted @ 21:30

Now you're getting the idea. The issue was though, at the time the country couldn't afford the bribes. If the Condems make tax cuts when we obviously can't afford them I criticise them just as much.

Posted @ 21:32

I've just rechecked on my Post Edit History and it confirms this.

get your megaphone ready then :hihi::hihi:

you might think its nonsense but to me your answer speaks volumes of how someone can stand for the egg under the hat trick (gullible). when you can give me a reasonable explanation of how you support someone who takes from the weakest in society yet let the privleged few go untouched get back to me ok :loopy:

I didn't think what you wrote was nonsense; I knew it was nonsense and proved it; you are clearly blinded by your hatred of something you don’t understand.

I can’t give you an explanation for something that is just in your mind.

I didn't think what you wrote was nonsense; I knew it was nonsense and proved it; you are clearly blinded by your hatred of something you don’t understand.

I can’t give you an explanation for something that is just in your mind.

i think the same about you :hihi:but from what i see what you write here and beleive is happening youre easily fooled (gullible) now run along :hihi:

Sorry Tony but you'll need to provide some facts to back this up as, in my experience, that is a load of nonsense.

Sorry Max but the facts are that I'm right and you are ideologically stuck in a watered down and double glossed edition of the Communist Manifesto.

Prove me wrong before I go to the trouble of proving the obvious.

Oh I nearly forgot. They also didn't have debts of 80-90% of GDP in the 1980s/90s or a budget deficit of £175 billion either.

Helped in part by the £50 billion they got from numerous privatisations and the £50 billion plus they got from North Sea oil revenues from 1979 to 1986 (bearing in mind that, index linked £100bn in 1987 would be about £200bn in today's money)

Sorry Max but the facts are that I'm right and you are ideologically stuck in a watered down and double glossed edition of the Communist Manifesto.

Prove me wrong before I go to the trouble of proving the obvious.

Try not to be silly, it's you who has made outrageous claims based on your mantra of private good public bad.

In all my years at the coalface it's been private sector managers who have implemented poor decisions and then been promoted or moved away before the fall out has occurred.