Electric Cigarettes - E Cigs

Just some advice, if anyone tries E-lites or E-lites style cigs and doesn't enjoy them, don't give up! There are better ones out there like the 510/Ego kits. Look it up.

My friends grandad had smoked for 65 years, bought him one of these and hasn't had a cigarette since!

ya best trying to stop smoking with e cigs than real ones

they know full well what a disgusting habit it is and they still sell them

because again obviously it makes money

and dont forget the time when it was suggested by our government who said they was thinking of not treating patients who continue to smoke

quit if you have the willpower

just bought a electric cigarette and used it twice and been sick both times wot am i doing wrong

just bought a electric cigarette and used it twice and been sick both times wot am i doing wrong

Lighting it:hihi: No seriously,maybe the liquid is too strong or its a taste you just don't like.you do have to experiment.

Edited by Gazza58

Those that find it difficult are surely having to deal with the habit rather than the addiction to nicotine.

When I gave up cigs the only issue I had was after a meal (habit), one draw on an ecig and the wobble went.

I now have clean clothes, car, kitchen and still have the addiction to nicotine..which I'm now working on which ecigs have given me a platform to work from. Overall it was a surprisingly easy transformation.

Does anyone here know about rebuildable atomizers?

I've read that a multimeter is essential if you plan to make your own coils but if you have a vaping device that reads the resistance like, say, an Innokin VTR, is a MM still needed?

Also, if you wrap a coil with wire that's supposed to have the resistance you want but you find the resistance is significantly off, what's the next step? Do you cut off a new length of wire and hope it's right, get rid of the wire and buy a different kind, only use the coil in a variable voltage device and set the voltage accordingly?

Does anyone here know about rebuildable atomizers?

I've read that a multimeter is essential if you plan to make your own coils but if you have a vaping device that reads the resistance like, say, an Innokin VTR, is a MM still needed?

Also, if you wrap a coil with wire that's supposed to have the resistance you want but you find the resistance is significantly off, what's the next step? Do you cut off a new length of wire and hope it's right, get rid of the wire and buy a different kind, only use the coil in a variable voltage device and set the voltage accordingly?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Life n soul of a party...geek party.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Life n soul of a party...geek party.

Heh heh! I'm only pretending to be a geek so that I might sound like I know what I'm on about. In truth, I'm worse than a geek, I'm a moron.

Do you know where I can get a titanium drip tip shaped like Gandalf holding a ZX81 by the way?