Gleadless Road Accident - 22/09/2011

Glad your boyfriend is ok :)

Thank you he is ok ish he as broke is chest bone and whiplash got some more little bits and bobs but he is ok ish i just hope the couble in the other car are ok.:roll:

Edited by hunnibee2011

Thats very nice of you, really. Most people would be going mad about how they could have killed their boyfriend. Very admirable :) x

Thats very nice of you, really. Most people would be going mad about how they could have killed their boyfriend. Very admirable :) x

Well we dont know the full story we dont know what happened

the driver could have had a fit or been took ill at the wheel

just seen it on the news the other driver in the car swerved to avoid a fox or a cat or a dog Awwwww thats so sad a pet lover who did not want to harm a animal.

Well we dont know the full story we dont know what happened

the driver could have had a fit or been took ill at the wheel

just seen it on the news the other driver in the car swerved to avoid a fox or a cat or a dog Awwwww thats so sad a pet lover who did not want to harm a animal.

Did your boyfriend not see said animal?

Did your boyfriend not see said animal?

No he never saw no animal he saw the car comeing towards him.

Thank you he is ok ish he as broke is chest bone and whiplash got some more little bits and bobs but he is ok ish i just hope the couble in the other car are ok.:roll:

hope hes okay, will message you, take care HB and D

GF X

Glad your boyfriend's ok HB2001, I was the driver in the car behind you and when I left he was complaining of chest pains, but I'm glad it's not life threatening, also it seemed like the paramedics had stabilised the other two passengers in the second car which was good. On the accident itself, I didn't see any animals, and as I told the police it seemed like they unfortunately just lost control of the car.