Thieving abusive scrapmen

The van is usually parked at the nearest travellers site.

nearest traveller site to where????

"Like I always do"?????

Sorry mate...who are YOU again....don't know your user name at all. :loopy:

I have complained to them...they do nothing.

edit....Having just looked over your past posts...I see you appear to be part of SYP. You may be part of the police...but there is no need for you to police the posts I or anyone else makes.....that's what the Admin and Mod team are for.

If you're not having any joy, may I suggest you direct your complaints towards the IPCC?

Anyway, how dare I, a mere "user name that you do not know at all" have the audacity to challenge one of the SF's 4,000+ post glitterati ?!

And if you have the time and desire to search through my previous posts, then you really need to get out more......"mate".

Edited by Darkoak
sp

If you're not having any joy, may I suggest you direct your complaints towards the IPCC?

Anyway, how dare I, a "user name that you do not know at all" have the audacity to challenge one of the SF's 4,000+ post glitterati ?!

And if you have the time and desire to search through my previous posts, then you really need to get out more......"mate".

If you are as the other poster suggested a copper (you didn't say he was wrong on so i take that as a yes) could you not do something to stop these thieving scrotes rather than asking members of the public to deal with the problem?

Easilly identifiable - we on the forum spot them all the time, i'm sure a report a reg plate link could be set up from the forum to preserve the name and shame barred policy but allow you lot to have real time intell of what they are nicking and where - all you need do is show up with handcuffs.

If you are as the other poster suggested a copper (you didn't say he was wrong on so i take that as a yes) could you not do something to stop these thieving scrotes rather than asking members of the public to deal with the problem?

Easilly identifiable - we on the forum spot them all the time, i'm sure a report a reg plate link could be set up from the forum to preserve the name and shame barred policy but allow you lot to have real time intell of what they are nicking and where - all you need do is show up with handcuffs.

Andy, let me assure that loads of work is going on behind the scenes throughout Sheffield to sort this crowd out.

A lot more would be done daily on the streets by the lads and lasses in the patrol cars, but if I could begin to describe the amount and type of so-called "immediate" jobs they are directed to preventing them from doing so, I would still be typing this time tomorrow night.....

if one of us gave these scroats a kicking i am sure your lads would turn up a lot quicker than they would if we call saying they are robbing our stuff.

if one of us gave these scroats a kicking i am sure your lads would turn up a lot quicker than they would if we call saying they are robbing our stuff.

Who would report that?

Not the scroat, I'm sure!;)

Edited by Darkoak
sp

i dunno. yrs ago i lived close to darlington. a lad tried to assualt a mate so we gave him a pasting. he phoned 999.

dosy sod. when the police arrived they arrested him. turned out he had half a dozen outstanding warrents.

just shows how stupid some of these blokes are.

Andy, let me assure that loads of work is going on behind the scenes throughout Sheffield to sort this crowd out.

A lot more would be done daily on the streets by the lads and lasses in the patrol cars, but if I could begin to describe the amount and type of so-called "immediate" jobs they are directed to preventing them from doing so, I would still be typing this time tomorrow night.....

Hi darkoak, don't get me wrong i appreciate you guys have a tough job and endless targets impossed by people who have no idea. This just seems like such an easy thing to sort to me, known serial offenders, known serial recievers,,how bloody hard can it be to make it not worth the risk, especially as you can seize the vehicles?

Look at the number of hardworking families that have been victims of these people on this forum alone, it really should be a priority for SYP to sytematically take them all down, and that includes the serial recievers who are just as guilty as the thieving scrapmen who provide their revenue, if anything they are worse than the theives as they make a "respectable" income by encouraging wholesale theft in our city.

Glad to hear things are going on in the background and hope to see real results soon.

Cheers

Andy

Anyway, how dare I, a mere "user name that you do not know at all" have the audacity to challenge one of the SF's 4,000+ post glitterati ?!

You really do have issues don't you....peace out.

Sorry if you have got all defensive just because I pointed out what must be the obvious....it's been going on long enough...just get it sorted. I am not the only one pointing that one out but I am the only one you appear to be hostile about......see this face....bothered!

And as for getting out more...I was looking through your posts...whilst my disabled son was in the shower.

Glitterati....you jest.....I haven't got an issue with a challenge at all...what I had an issue with is that you made a personal remark like you know me...which you don't. :)

Edited by julado

If you've got a tall (security) gate then its good idea to spread a thick layer of dirty old grease along the top. If anyone does try to climb over it won't stop them or hurt them, it will make themselves and clothes dirty though.

If you've not got any dirty grease to hand then meat fat mixed with grease has a similar effect.

Apparently if you fix carpet grips to the top of walls, gates and fences, the injured thieving scroat can have you charged with inflicting criminal injury. :mad:

Apparently if you fix carpet grips to the top of walls, gates and fences, the injured thieving scroat can have you charged with inflicting criminal injury. :mad:

Well ive got carpet gripper along the side fence and gate, double row of of and gripper on the inside top bit to. That will soon make some one think again

i was under the impression that as long as these measures are implemented within your property boundary, there should be no repercussions, ie on top of the fence on the inner side of the fence panel, i have had carpet grips on my fence for years, it was only a couple of months ago some scrote tried to climb over my back garden, you should have heard him yelp out when the carpet grip stripped his fingers, i don't think he will be back in a hurry, lol