Are christians all racist?

Originally posted by Jamie

Well, as I travel down city road on some sunday mornings (on my way to the gym), I notice a church on the left is full of black folk (all doing the sing-along with jesus thing, or so I imagine!), and then st aidens on the right, has all the white folk!

Why don't they swap and change a bit? See what the others get up to?

Can you see in St Aidan's from the bus?

10 - 15% of the congregation at St Aidan's are black - which probably more than reflects the local community. We are very happy to welcome anyone to come along regardless of colour, age, sex, sexuality, religion etc

and we do work with Bethel church across the road too.

Of course they are racist, but not for the reasons you use.

They fail to recognize the FSM, they think God is a man like figure. This shows clearly they do not wish the creator to be anything but a man, he must be a man, not an ape or a flying spaghetti monster.

We must visit Christians we must knock on their doors and make them understand, make them see the light (and his noodly appendages). We need to do this so they are saved, so they can go to heaven and live in eternal pasta and happiness.

This is our calling. We love the World so we much convert the World to our way of thinking.

Join me brothers and sisters.

Jamie, your reference to white people as 'crusty' suggests that you might have a prejudice or two lurking behind the sofa...

:)

Originally posted by Ramen

They fail to recognize the FSM, they think God is a man like figure. This shows clearly they do not wish the creator to be anything but a man, he must be a man, not an ape or a flying spaghetti monster.

Err, Genesis 1:27 - God created man in his own image.

Originally posted by serapis

Preface:

this is a work of fiction. Any resemblence of any characters within to real people is merely coincidental.

Originally posted by Sheffette

Jamie, your reference to white people as 'crusty' suggests that you might have a prejudice or two lurking behind the sofa...

:)

No, not at all Sheffette, prejudice free here! :)

Crusty, hmmm perhaps relative to (the jovial all singing all dancing) mostly black congregation across the road.

Erm..

Pasta secrets volume 2 (page 10); "And on the 7th day, with a slip of his noodly appendages his noodlyness created man, not in his own image, but with two arms and legs and a mouth to eat pasta."

Don't you want to go to heaven?

I've been to a Gospel church on occasion. Not a Christian but it is good fun. it is too cold to sleep in normal chruches as well so at least you have music to keep you entertained

Originally posted by robbie

Preface:

this is a work of fiction. Any resemblence of any characters within to real people is merely coincidental.

Very good :D

Erm..

Pasta secrets volume 2 (page 10); "And on the 7th day, with a slip of his noodly appendages his noodlyness created man, not in his own image, but with two arms and legs and a mouth to eat pasta."

Don't you want to go to heaven?

And you made up version of that pays what relevance to this discussion?

Stick to the subject please!

And you made up version of that pays what relevance to this discussion?

Stick to the subject please!

Mine is not made up! It's the bible that is made up.

Stop persecuting my Religion, i (and the other 10 million Pastafarians) have just as much to believe in a flying Spaghetti monster as you do your man god and I have just as much evidence.

Mine is not made up! It's the bible that is made up.

Stop persecuting my Religion, i (and the other 10 million Pastafarians) have just as much to believe in a flying Spaghetti monster as you do your man god and I have just as much evidence.

:rolleyes: