Free birthday meal??

Does anyone know anywhere other than damons where the birthday person gets their meal free??

Does anyone know anywhere other than damons where the birthday person gets their meal free??

taybarnes all you can eat :-)

Cheers, where is that?
Not sure anyone would wish to celebrate their birthday there. It's like a canteen, but with worse food.

is it true that birthday person eats for free - never heard that

They also do it at The Hearty Oak at Dronfield Woodhouse. Not only that they will give you a private function room free of charge too. The food is properly made from fresh ingredients. They even peel potatoes when making chips.

Oh maybe give it a miss then, yes joanne5600 at damons the b'day person get theire meal free

Try one of the many voucher code websites. Restaurants are always doing 2 for 1 deals etc. That way, not only the birthday girl/boy would get to eat for free.

think pizza hut on langsett road do it

i was taken to taybarns for my birthday, i most certainly paid for my "meal". i wont be returning