Looking For an Office in Sheffield

We're in the Quadrant just off The Parkway - been here for 4 months after being in our previous offices for over 16 years - should have done it ages ago! Great facilities, great buzz and great people

There is office space available where I have mine. It is a carbon negative building surrounded by hills and sheep.

It is at Bullhouse Mill in Millhouse Green, so it is close to Sheffiled, but also Manchester.

Thanks for your useful post's much appreciated im still yet to decide on an office

As a Office Furniture dealer we come across alot of offices in Sheffield.

There is a place near the parkway called the Quadrant that lets out office space on a weekly basis and they come furnished and unfurnished. rents are reasonably and they have meeting rooms available to rent on a hourly basis aswell.

Hi, my daughter currently has an office based at Aizlewood Business Centre on Nursery Street in town s3 8gg.

She was looking around for a while and found they were the cheapest, the great advantage was the carpark, as most places in town dont have car parking, or if they do its very limited, give them a ring on 0114 2823123

http://www.aizlewoodsmill.com

if you need to know anything just email me, n will find out.

How much do you pay a month @ Blades Enterprise Centre?

it's rent free but you have to go to the matches :)

it's rent free but you have to go to the matches :)

Well they advertise at £100 per month but we pay, as I supsect most do who have a furnished office etc. £500 per month approx.

I looked at one of the smaller offices at Dinnington (just off junction 31 of the M1) and was told it was about £200/month. There were many sizes available, some with offices above a workshop or storage area. The units with storage area/workshops had big doors for delivery vans.

Some people who don't need to be sat in their office daily use virtual office services now.

Hi, we currently have space if you're interested? City centre, super modern, high-spec, 3 good size rooms & toilet & parking etc. Available for £170 pcm. Drop me a PM if interested.

Kind regards