Alcoholics encouraged to brew their own as of October!

At least now we know that not all real ale drinkers are real men.

Oh! That nasty :hihi: :hihi:

The poor buggers I see waiting outside the 'offie' at 10 am will be worse off then. They stand there, visibly shaking amd looking very rough. The booze these days is too strong, the medics say so, the police also, but HM Customs and Excise stay quiet, just raking in the duty. Loopy...................

The poor buggers I see waiting outside the 'offie' at 10 am will be worse off then. They stand there, visibly shaking amd looking very rough. The booze these days is too strong, the medics say so, the police also, but HM Customs and Excise stay quiet, just raking in the duty. Loopy...................

It's not that it's too strong, it's too expensive. People are addicted and they will buy alcohol before food. What with the price of it, they have nothing left over for food...

Man cannot live on beer alone, Ì'm going die trying then !

You can buy chemicals on tinternet that removes the perfume from the likes of nail varnish remover and petrol ! Far superior hang over than special brew, Ì think they market the end product as Frosty Jacks or White Lightening...

Of course petrol is considerably cheaper than vodka, and in fact considerably cheaper than vermouth too. Shaken, not stirred, please.

Stella Artois is chav juice, only chavs sup it.

This is not true, and it winds me up hearing people say it.

From my experience of working behind a bar, the 'chavs' generally seem to prefer Carling or similar. Whenever we held a night that was frequented by a clientelle leaning toward a more middle-class lifestyle, the vast, vast majority would buy Stella.

This Stella prejudice is simply wrong, drummed up by people that don't really know what they're talking about and just like to repeat what they hear others saying.

Of course petrol is considerably cheaper than vodka, and in fact considerably cheaper than vermouth too. Shaken, not stirred, please.

It's funny when your in a pub and somebody starts moaning at the price of petrol. £1.30 a Litre! they say. Mate, you've just paid £3 for 540mls (not filled up to pint line).

Stella Artois is chav juice, only chavs sup it.

And no, I don't... I prefer Real Ale.

So it's OK if it has a bit of straw floating in it then, and it gives you the trots ? :rolleyes:

I think it is possible to make vodka simply by adding bleach to petrol, and Vermouth by doing the same with those white block things they put in urinal channels. Mind you don't quote me on that.

So it's OK if it has a bit of straw floating in it then, and it gives you the trots ? :rolleyes:

Not sue what you're describing, but its not real ale.

Not sue what you're describing, but its not real ale.

Real ale is for pussies, pretentious ones at that.