Budget wedding ideas!!

This thread made for very interesting reading! I am going to a bridal shop to try on wedding gowns this week and possibly next, I can't wait!

I have been colleting little bits here and there, and am going to get everything ready then see if we can get a cancellation or similar :)

Hello

First of all Congrats for the wedding that you are planning next year.

About wedding suggestions I must say you should Google for it. There are many sites which specifically built for Wedding ideas and Inspirations. OR you can also go for Picasa web albums o Flicker where you can find beautiful images for wedding ideas that you can apply for your won wedding.

I will find some for you. If I get some good link i will definitely share for you.

Thanks

B&M stores have lots of cheap things for decoration your table/favour ideas.

If you have already had your wedding why not use your wedding address again and come to THE BRIDES BALL. On September 21st 2013. I have put the link below. Raising money for Breast Cancer Care and partying in your wedding dress (or come in your bridesmaid or wedding guests outfit)

http://www.thebridesballsheffield.co.uk

Townfield Barn in Shatton, near Bamford is an excellent budget venue if you like the outdoors. It is also a pretty blank canvas for you to do what you like with it.

Buy as much as you possibly can off ebay... DIY all your stationary (Vistaprint is also useful and cheap!!).

High street stores (Debenhams ect) do lovely bridesmaids dress and bridal gowns for that matter rather than paying over the odds at a bridal shop - or again if your brave eBay.

Food was the most expensive thing at my wedding but surprisingly I managed to get it cheaper by opting for a roast dinner and a salmon veggy option - who doesn't like a roast dinner :)

Also, LOTS of hotels especially have fantastic offers and packages (many include things like stationary) so do your research on venues and try and get as much as you can out of them.

I also did my own make up - because every trial I had (all free) were horrendous, which saved me about £50!!

xx

Have a look at the blog of Boho weddings. She has a lot of lovely DIY ideas, and the owner is from Sheffield!