Are Women As Bad As Men At Swearing??

There was a time when a Lady didn’t swear, drink pints, and smoke or have tattoos sadly that’s all gone …………. I am glad I am not “looking” these days as there must be thin pickings.

Well, guys are just as bad too. Making sexual innuedo jokes, or "looking" or "oggling" at women, when the attention is not wanted or needed. Like I caught some ex-colleagues who were in their 40s and 50s looking, judging, and discussing the legs of 2 girls in their teens/early 20s. :suspect:

That is SO bad in my book. Cos what will happen is that, either the girl has to "take" in the attention and acknowledge it. Or they will make the guy feel old by feeling repulsed that they see them as possible potential partners. Or they become a laddette and swear a lot more in order to push away such attentions.

Because I have Sky TV, have a lot of police programmes on about night life in various cities of the UK.

Women are definitely getting more drunk and swearing more than ever before.:roll: (AND fighting with each other)

Well, guys are just as bad too. Making sexual innuedo jokes, or "looking" or "oggling" at women, when the attention is not wanted or needed. Like I caught some ex-colleagues who were in their 40s and 50s looking, judging, and discussing the legs of 2 girls in their teens/early 20s. :suspect:

You seem to have taken my comment wrongly, I meant looking as in looking for a partner :hihi::hihi::hihi: anyway what’s wrong with looking in the way that you meant?

How can attention be not wanted when they wear less to go out in than some would wear to go to bed in.

You seem to have taken my comment wrongly, I meant looking as in looking for a partner :hihi::hihi::hihi: anyway what’s wrong with looking in the way that you meant?

How can attention be not wanted when they wear less to go out in than some would wear to go to bed in.

I agree. Do they expect men to go around town blindfolded ?:roll:

To be honest. I have not taken your comment wrongly. I do understand what you mean. I was also comparing how women AND men have changed themselves to adapt to society.

There are people that indeed are looking, but then there should be those who should not comment or react to those who are looking. How can attention be wanted from ALL possible parties, when you really just wanted attention from a few that you do like, and are in your age range ?? They are dressing to attract their own age groups, and not to feel harrassed by others who they do not want the attention from. If they give them this attention and then they swear, the problem is always pointed at the woman, and not at the man for being pervy, or lurky etc. Yet, if they dress that way publically, then they are "asking for it". Yet, how exactly are you supposed to live in your age group or trend in your view of clothing and all that without always getting criticised ??

I mean, I can see why women swear actually... it is so conditioned into us now really.

Because I have Sky TV, have a lot of police programmes on about night life in various cities of the UK.

Women are definitely getting more drunk and swearing more than ever before.:roll: (AND fighting with each other)

They are, cos I think there is a lack of self awareness and perception these days. As really, the model of society is gone. I think there is also a social perception that one has to drink in order to be a part of society too. Which is also the problem.

If you swear in one place, then why not the other?

If you worked in a situation with customers and were polite all day long, then could you understand somebody who did swear outside of work?

Well most sensitive people adjust their behavoiur to fit the context-0its called being appropriate.The people who ignore this rule are usually ignorant or suffer from autism or a similar syndrome?

*taps her fingers on her keyboard and invites Jabberwocky to come and tell her that in person*

PAH! I`d do it....

But I`m yeller! :D

I agree everything now has change.And because of the modern society we can't prevent in an instance that a promise can be broke.

Are women as bad as men at swearing? Some of the men I know are really good at swearing, and if women are lagging behind, it's only in terms of how many of them swear, rather than the quality and volume of their expletives, which can sometimes be outstanding.

There was a time when a Lady didn’t swear, drink pints, and smoke or have tattoos sadly that’s all gone …………. I am glad I am not “looking” these days as there must be thin pickings.

Why should women not swear, drink, smoke or have tattoos if they want ?

Sexism is obviously alive and well still :rant:

Why should women not swear, drink, smoke or have tattoos if they want ?

Sexism is obviously alive and well still :rant:

You seem to have missed one crucial word in my comment ……………. Lady

It as nothing to do with sexism or any other “ism” you may come up with, if you are fine with Laddets that’s you choice, personally I like the way it used to be.