Are Women As Bad As Men At Swearing??

On Sat night at our local whilst talking to the wife, stood in front of us was a few of the local ladies of various shapes and sizes.One was telling the others at the top of her voice about one of her friends who was an obese lass stripping off and filming it and putting it on U Tube.As any bloke can tell you when men talk together the air can turn blue but this girl could turn it out as bad as anything I,ve heard and I,m an expert.I think it sounds terrible coming from a woman,she sounded common as muck,sometimes when women get together they are twice as bad as men or maybe its because you don,t expect it from women,I don,t know!.:roll::suspect:

Women should be seen and not heared. And on the rare occasions that they ARE heared, the only sounds they should make is "Do you want a sandwich, dear?" or "I ironed your shirt, master".

Women should be seen and not heared. And on the rare occasions that they ARE heared, the only sounds they should make is "Do you want a sandwich, dear?" or "I ironed your shirt, master".

*taps her fingers on her keyboard and invites Jabberwocky to come and tell her that in person*

Society is changing... and people are becoming more hostile. You are what you groomed to be, so what do you expect ? I also do agree with you about the swearing, but the more we seems to be so "open" as a society and this is supposed to promote democracy, we lose out on the decency and the humanity sometimes. There is indeed a time and place for things, I agree.

There was a time when a Lady didn’t swear, drink pints, and smoke or have tattoos sadly that’s all gone …………. I am glad I am not “looking” these days as there must be thin pickings.

I'm terrible when I'm at home, I don't even realise I'm doing it. In a conversation when I'm required to think, and should say "ummm" or "ermmm" an expletive comes out, beginning with F. I don't even realise!

I never do it outside though, I tend to be a nice polite looking public person :hihi: I can't smoke outside either, that also waits until I'm at home.

I never do it outside though, I tend to be a nice polite looking public person :hihi: I can't smoke outside either, that also waits until I'm at home.

Having worked in heavy industry all my live swearing becomes second nature but when I clock out the swearing is left in the factory ……….. swearing in public is so wrong ……….. except that time I got carried away at Wednesdays demise. ( sorry Medusa) :hihi:

but when I clock out the swearing is left in the factory ……….. swearing in public is so wrong

If you swear in one place, then why not the other?

If you worked in a situation with customers and were polite all day long, then could you understand somebody who did swear outside of work?

:hihi::hihi::hihi: - Bet you haven't the nerve to say that to your OH, your eminence. You might find an iron shaped scorch mark on your shirt, just like the guy on the advert:hihi::hihi:

If you swear in one place, then why not the other?

Is that a serious question. :roll:

For starters there are no women or children in our factory and its not open to the public all of which are considerations to how I may or may not behave.

Is that a serious question.

Of course. Swearing at work doesn't automatically make it pleasant, and swearing outside work doesn't automatically make it unpleasant.

Of course. Swearing at work doesn't automatically make it pleasant, and swearing outside work doesn't automatically make it unpleasant.

I never said it was pleasant but I would think its the norm in steelworks and the like, thankfully its not the norm in most public places.

Lets not forget that the OP is about women swearing.

Edited by Grandad.Malky