What Do You Do On A Sunday?

Horse riding on Sundays. Sunday evenings are spent doing homework and relaxing.

Today is my nephew's birthday, so I did a lot of snuggling a 6 year old little boy today :)

Get up around 5, coffee and catch up on news, back to bed for a while then shopping for the week's stuff, spend the next few hours with my partner before loading the car up for the long drive back home ( 160 miles )then roll on friday afternoon and do the trip again.

Ah, it depends. Sometimes the kids are at their dad's which means I take the opportunity for a lie in. But usually I'm up at half 7ish and plan our day according to the weather. Today was spent at and RSPB site, it was great and we will be returning as much as possible :)

Horse riding on Sundays. Sunday evenings are spent doing homework and relaxing.

How can you do homework and relax? Sounds like a dichotomy to me :help::help: :huh::huh:

I really have to state that I have no recollection of posting this thread whatsoever. Looks a good thread though.

I went to Castleton toady and it is was full of posers. All in trendy walking gear and big sticks. All talking in accented middle class voices 'Ya - I feel I must pontificate on my dreadful co having bad carvery eating habits'. 'My darling the toast will be fine! We are walking'

Set of . . . . . . .

People.

I love Castleton especially in the evening when it's like fairyland - I don't mind posh accents (Daniel Craig as Bond) but hate it when they overdo it and talk loudly - 'plum in mouth'

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 22:10 ----------

Today is my nephew's birthday, so I did a lot of snuggling a 6 year old little boy today :)

Ah, you obviously had the best time:)

Get up around 5, coffee and catch up on news, back to bed for a while then shopping for the week's stuff, spend the next few hours with my partner before loading the car up for the long drive back home ( 160 miles )then roll on friday afternoon and do the trip again.

Sounds a good weekend :help:

How can you do homework and relax? Sounds like a dichotomy to me :help::help: :huh::huh:

And here was me thinking you was thick. Sorry! :hihi:

Homework first then relax.. :)

And here was me thinking you was thick. Sorry! :hihi:

Homework first then relax.. :)

I found that word in one of my comics!! I could never relax after homework - I needed several drinks and 'other stuff' to gain the 'relax'.

What's a good tip? :):)

Edited by Rampent
Stella

I found that word in one of my comics!! I could never relax after homework - I needed several drinks and 'other stuff' to gain the 'relax'.

What's a good tip? :):)

:)

First Church, a Sunday roast, read 'The Times' in the summer house, then A Catherine Cookson TV serial.

ooooooooooohh, you sound really posh :D

:)

Way too posh for me :(:(