VW campervan owners needed

I really want a vw campervan as transport for our wedding! Having looked at different companies I am just getting quotes which are over budget (around 500). I wondered if there were any campervan owners in Sheffield who would like to show off their campervan and earn themselves a couple of hundred quid for a couple of hours of their Saturday? Or if anyone knows of any companies that may charge less?

Thanks

Jess

My uncle used to restore VW vans, and goes to a lot of VW shows. He does the newer style vans now, VW Transporters? But I'm sure he will know of a few owners of the older vans. You can't use PM due to having less than 5 posts though, so I can't forward his number!

Hi there, we have a VW camper (it's actually an 8 seater bus version) and would be happy to do your wedding. Here is a photo of a prom we did this year:

10.jpg

I've PM'd you our details.

:)

Edited by rachels1980

I've just PMed you some pics of my lovely van and my email address.

I'd be happy to do your wedding if you like the van!

I know someone that has one they used it for their wedding a few wks ago.

Hi Jess

We had one for our wedding (£410 in 2008 ) from here: http://beetlebugs.co.uk The owner/driver (Tom) was brilliant and it really made our day, travelling in the lovely pink 'Katie'!

We now possess our own VW, but she's probably not up to standard for wedding transport unfortunately.

I hope you manage to find one.

Jess

Hire Summer 13 window split screen from timelessclassic.co.uk and affordable, the best around.

Chris