Your posting style - the REAL thread!

I try and post as i think. Admittedly this is not always possible or i would be receiving instant bans daily.

There's another thread running with a similar title, upon which I clicked and read until I realised it was a spoof (I think, lol).

Anyway, it made me think. What's your posting style?

Mine is (usually) grammatically-correct, typo-free, straight-to-the-point and, yes, it has to be said, able to stop a thread dead in its tracks (or be totally ignored) because what else is there to say?

Boring or insightful, you make your choice as to the value of my responses!

However, do we each leave our own 'footprint' each time we type? If someone were to steal your username and post in your name, would it be obvious?

What's your style?

You've copied and pasted that from a GCE English test haven't you?

I pride myself on my erudite, responsible and fact filled posts. This doesn't preclude me from making the (very) occasional wisecrack, although I draw the line at sarcasm and general tomfoolery.

Well quite (except you always get the possessive "its" wrong). But what were you doing on Sheffield Forum at such an un-godly hour? Shouldn't you have been a-bed and dreaming of wasp-catching escapades?

My style is ... mine. Flexible in order to fit the post I'm replying to. Usually grammatically correct and with no spelling mistakes (though with the odd typo if I haven't noticed what the predictive text has slipped in). Unless I'm writing informally, like this, when I do things like starting sentences sloppily (before anyone comments) or even (gasps) with And.

Surely for many people it will depend which name they're using? :hihi:

Surely for many people it will depend which name they're using? :hihi:

Not as much as they hope. ;)

Hi

For the official record, we do not take too kindly plagiarism. However, on one of the other hands, to be copied is a sign of copying, fact.

As we is in a good mood, we will let you off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention all others here - if you want good ideas re threads pm us.

I just type the first thing that comes into my pretty little head, I rarely now how the sentance Im currently typing is going to end, if I planned anything in advance Id probably get bored and bugger off half way through the pos

Pretty little head? LOLOL PMSL dot com.

You really do have delusions of grandeur mate.