Your posting style - the REAL thread!

There's another thread running with a similar title, upon which I clicked and read until I realised it was a spoof (I think, lol).

Anyway, it made me think. What's your posting style?

Mine is (usually) grammatically-correct, typo-free, straight-to-the-point and, yes, it has to be said, able to stop a thread dead in its tracks (or be totally ignored) because what else is there to say?

Boring or insightful, you make your choice as to the value of my responses!

However, do we each leave our own 'footprint' each time we type? If someone were to steal your username and post in your name, would it be obvious?

What's your style?

Edited by SHsheff
Changed something - the mark of a pedant!

there's another thread running with a similar title, upon which i clicked and read until i realised it was a spoof (i think, lol).

Anyway, it made me think. What's your posting style?

Mine is (usually) grammatically-correct, typo-free, straight-to-the-point and, yes, it has to be said, able to stop a thread dead in its tracks (or be totally ignored) because what else is there to say?

Boring or insightful, you make your choice as to the value of my responses!

However, do we each leave our own 'footprint' each time we type? If someone were to steal your username and post in your name, would it be obvious?

What's your style?

you are trolling = fact!

Let the circling of the bowl commence

As was said...A self-fullfilling prophesy. Fact.

I post as if Im talking to someone. In fact I never shut up!!:roll: Hence the high post count !

I post as if Im talking to someone. In fact I never shut up!!:roll: Hence the high post count !

I'll second that *tee hee*

(runs and hides)

As was said...A self-fullfilling prophesy. Fact.

Is that a spelling mistake? Yes = FACT!

What's your style?

but what if you style is not to have a style?

I normally don a black coat and go down to the post office, I generally use a first class stamp and always ask for a receipt.

Apparently mine is mostly benevolent primary school teacher (according to feedback, at least the feedback that can be repeated on SF!).

I pride myself on my erudite, responsible and fact filled posts. This doesn't preclude me from making the (very) occasional wisecrack, although I draw the line at sarcasm and general tomfoolery.