House music clubs

Sheffield is full of this type of crud, hard to avoid.

gior wi ya lol! good old house tunage is ultra hard to come by in town !! it's all ***** galaxy and hallam playlist rnb style stuff all over west street !! hence the reason i dont go to town no more cos i cant stand the new pop crap thats out but youngns love it and they'll go out & soak it all up with 2 bottles of VK all night !!

!! bring back kiki's

Luvdust @ Nocturnal (monthly) is the only night i'd recommend if it's underground house your after !! it maybe new jackin style but it beats the pants off lady gaga and rhianna bars !

gior wi ya lol! good old house tunage is ultra hard to come by in town !! it's all ***** galaxy and hallam playlist rnb style stuff all over west street !! hence the reason i dont go to town no more cos i cant stand the new pop crap thats out but youngns love it and they'll go out & soak it all up with 2 bottles of VK all night !!

!! bring back kiki's

Luvdust @ Nocturnal (monthly) is the only night i'd recommend if it's underground house your after !! it maybe new jackin style but it beats the pants off lady gaga and rhianna bars !

You couldn't be more wrong.

Cargo

Drumro[ll]

Phono

Collect!

Proper underground house and techno nights. It's just none of them tend to be in actual night clubs, it's a bit of thing of the past in Sheffield.

I promote both Cargo and Phono - Cargo will be announcing a huge all night event in the next week or two and Phono is relaunching at The West End next Saturday. Drumro[ll] have got some amazing parties lined-up and Collect! have just announced their next event at DLS after a short break.

Seek and ye shall find.

Edited by Chris BIO

!! bring back kiki's

Lmfao wats thaaa know terry smith .... he he he anyone for a JD .... and coke :)

I promote both Cargo and Phono - Cargo will be announcing a huge all night event in the next week or two and Phono is relaunching at The West End next Saturday. Drumro[ll] have got some amazing parties lined-up and Collect! have just announced their next event at DLS after a short break.

What he said - all those nights are well worth going to. Also worth keeping an eye on:

De:bug are putting on terrace sessions at Rise and occasional nights elsewhere e.g. Jordan Peak at DQ in Oct

Delve Deeper play deep house at various venues, they don't tend to do all-nighters but have done bank holiday all-dayers and bar sessions

Downlo parties at Dan Sane (warehouse venue), they had Dinky on a while back and Levon Vincent is on next weekend - will be going to Phono at the West End followed by that.

I'm doing a bar session (first one this Friday, 23rd), it's not 100% house but plenty of Chicago classics and Detroit goodness will be played, that's here: Box Jams forum listing

FWD is the best club for House in Sheffield. Saturdays, not Fridays . Sonny Wharton, D. Ramirez and Riley & Durrant have headlined the last three weeks. Dave Spoon on Saturday!

Edited by Angles

cheers for the tips... and to those sarcastic c**ts at the top, **** you

"Sarcastic celts at the top, folk you" is this what you mean?

DAN SANE is a brand new deep house/techno warehouse that's on Sidney street. Its on once a month, I went to the last one and Cocoon DJ Dinky was playing it was awesome. Right good atmosphere. next one is on Saturday 24th and Levon Vincent is on!!!!