Living With HIV

Alcoholism very definitely is an illness

How do you catch it?

Please remember this is Lifegoeson's thread, and his story is very moving and inspiring.

Please remember this is Lifegoeson's thread, and his story is very moving and inspiring.
Well reminded, and agreed.

By deliberately and knowingly chucking booze down your next for years.

Ah, not likely to catch it myself then.

I so admire your bravery for getting this off your chest, I hope doing this has been some help to you LGO. Your attack was so extreme, it seems likely that it wasn't a one off. You never know, these people might have been reported previously, maybe your evidence might make the difference? Up to you though, I can well understand if you didn't want to go through further trauma.

Thanks for all your advice and kindwords to everyone .... sat chillin we a glass of Red wine lol... the bottle will follow xx ;)

Some people can be so hurtfull with what they say with comments about HIV.

People like me with HIV and on medication and regulary monitored do not get AIDS...

So why do people say hes got AIDS when they know nothing about it this is what came out in conversation one night while me and my family were With a group of friends...

I so wanted to tell them just to see there reactions but wasnt the time or place **** em all and thanks for putting me on a total downer !!!!

Some people can be so hurtfull with what they say with comments about HIV.

People like me with HIV and on medication and regulary monitored do not get AIDS...

So why do people say hes got AIDS when they know nothing about it this is what came out in conversation one night while me and my family were With a group of friends...

I so wanted to tell them just to see there reactions but wasnt the time or place **** em all and thanks for putting me on a total downer !!!!

lifegoeson, just use this philosophy, when you come across the nasty, and just plain ignorant:-

"Nul carborundum Illegittimii!"

("Don't let the illegitimates grind you down!")

To heck with the nasty so-and-so's.

worlds AIDS day today...This morning TV brings the risks home to everyone any body seen it xx

I haven't seen it, but how are you today LGO? :)

I haven't seen it, but how are you today LGO? :)

hi ime doing ok up to now thanks,hows yourself x