Please help me find homes for my foster kittens before winter

Hi everyone,

You may have seen posts from me before regarding the kittens that were found at the side of the canal with their mum at 8 weeks old. They are now 17 weeks old and still looking for their forever homes. They were initially very frightened and timid but have really come out of their shells and are the most gorgeous little furr babies ever!!

As I have cats of my own and don't trust them to be left with these during the day, the boys are having to spend their days in my garage. Whilst they have plenty of home comforts and blankets etc, and they come in the house every night until bed time, I am concerned that it is getting very chilly in there. It is also not ideal for them to spend so much time out of a home environment.

Please, please spread their story and help me find homes for them. They really are the most adorable kittens ever. They will be getting speyed in the next week or two, will be chipped, flead and wormed.

Because they had a bad start and have spent the past 4 and half months constantly in each others company I would ideally like them to be re-homed together, and with no children under 10yrs old. Here are some pics:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150326430535746.398286.776590745&type=1

Ah, they look lovely. I hope they get a new home soon.

Awww they are gorgeous.

I really hope you find them a home soon, I'll post it to my facebook as well.

Awww they are gorgeous.

I really hope you find them a home soon, I'll post it to my facebook as well.

have you found homes yet?

yes i have thanks, they are going to their forever home on Wednesday. Both going together to a lovely couple, i'm sure they'll be spoilt rotten!!

have you found homes yet?

If you're looking for kittens contact Magsie on here who rehomes Rainrescue's cats and kittens. I saw on another thread somewhere that they've had a call to take in a mum with kittens.

I'm glad these 2 have finally got a home together :)

Toadboat, we have two lovely kits in foster, Rocket and Robin, who need rehoming together in a sympathetic household as Robin is still a little timid. They are super little souls, Robin will come out of his shell with time. His siblings have. Have a look at our rainrescuecats.org.uk website, particulary the foster mum's blog. It's a good read and gives you lots of info about R&R. Email me if interested maggieskinner26@yahoo.couk

Thanks for reading.

And well done Smudge for finding such a great home for your two little tykes.