Sheffield Indian Restaurants / Curry Houses

i think i might try that nirmals

i think i might try that nirmals

That's brave!

KHANS on west street all the way best staff you will ever meet and best indian you will ever have and very decant prices.

khans is terrible. even worse than balti king IMO. its always empty and their offers reek of desperation.

royal spiceon south rd is lovely and really good prices

Never been too impressed with it - though it now seems to have been taken over and is now called Gandhi... anyone been in recently?

well weve been to maharaga over the hill at crookes opp the spring vale pub and everything was spot on , take your own beer wine if you want/ we had a little bit of a wait because of the phone going none stop for take aways but it was worth it this is our 3rd visit . ps very good value:)

If you like your curry super special and are not bothered about the surroundings, Mangla on Spital Hill is the best in Sheffield by far. Excellent cooking, top ingredients and an open kitchen.

The tables etc are old fashioned formica topped and its very much like a shop takeaway in the front part but ignore that side and give it a go. You wont be disappointed.

p.s. the prices are good too.

So agree - used to unfortunatley live up that way and that was def best thing about the area - Mangala is excellent.

Since moved (thank god!) and found another fab one, Jinnah's at Ecclesfield - highly recommended.

The best in Sheffield is Nirmals on Glossop Road.

6 years on is it?

aroma on london road is a good place.. nice calm place and good interiors too

Kebabish on Wicker, been there several times and never been disappointed.

Takeaway: Bilash Tandoori House in Hunter's Bar on Sharrow Vale Road. My parents have been going there for the past 20 years! Lovely food and great service!

Restaurant with a diverse range: Estikutum in Attercliffe on Staniforth Road. Been there just today and it's the new management are doing a great job! Lovely food and great service!