Sheffield Indian Restaurants / Curry Houses

Rajput - World Class

I also have a soft spot for Indian Chef in Crookes, always offer very friendly and helpful service

Tried getting food from Curry Canteen, phoned them to make sure they were open, got there (after 10 mile drive) and there was no food left bar a veggie curry. So not yet managed to tast their food.

Went back to Mangla - had my first tasty dish there !! Yipee! The Jalfrezi whilst unlike any previous Jalfrezi I have had was very tasty albeit mild. I did enjoy. The wifes curry (Rogan Josh) was pretty flavourless and my Lamb Tikka starter was pretty disappointing (maybe just a bad batch). The Prawn Puri was strange - a pasanda sauce.

Would go back for the Jalfrezi though!

Come on Fishpintail you must surely work there or own the place?? It is rank to say the least, the very worst type of curry house imaginable. I have eaten curries all over the UK and all over India (although completely different to english curry) and Balti King is the only place I have ever had one that made me ill, and I had to force it down because it was so poor.

Gulsham on the Wicker, it's really good food and the service ix excellent either eat in or takeaway.

I have been going to Balti King at Broomhill for years, and cannot speak highly enough of it.

The service is second to none and the food is excellent, not bad pricing either.

Wide range of dishes...huge menu.

I'd highly recommend a trip for anyone to try it.

I presume your taking the mick? See other "balti king worst curry house ever" thread.

Their food looks like a scientific experiment.

i go to gulshans on the wicker and have always found it to be great food at a great price:D

Jaflong! Jaflong! Jaflong! (Crookes) Got to be.

Really friendly staff and consistantly fantastic food:thumbsup:

Aagrah in Leopold Square is really good, went a couple of weeks ago. Great menu with loads of choice, everything you expect to find and a good choice of specialities as well. Really nicely done out restaurant, nice enough for a special occasion rather than a general curry. Great service too, quicker than expected for somewhere so busy.

I've got to go with the bombay as well,the foods always been spot on there.Plus its on my doorstep!! :)

Where off West street is it?

to much choice lol

Koh-I-Noor at handsworth does a great curry reasonable prices and staff are always friendly