Fishing complex's mid wales ??

im off to mid wales early october and ive done a few searches on this t'internet malarky but nothing really springs up

anyone done any fishing round that area ?

would prefer a complex with "carp puddles" but any reccomendations as i dont know that area at all.

thnaks in advance

there are numerous lakes advertised in angling times. i've heard of one complex in wales called llyn y gors but i don't know the exact location. try googling 'coarse fishing in wales'

there are numerous lakes advertised in angling times. i've heard of one complex in wales called llyn y gors but i don't know the exact location. try googling 'coarse fishing in wales'

cheers charlie, never heard of it, but will certianly look for it

i've a feeling llyn y gors may be on anglesey but here's some more i found which may be suitable:

bluebell park

ian heaps premier fisheries

white springs

nineoaks fishery

teglan fishery

gweryd lakes

llyn carfan

bron eifion

meant to update this, that llyn y gors is too far way really, where are you finding these charlie, non of them have popped up on my searches apart from nine oaks.

thats a great list for me to look, thank you very VERY much

Where in mid Wales are you going? I grew up there. Folks live there and I.know certain parts like the back of my hand. Also know of good fishing places:)

Where in mid Wales are you going? I grew up there. Folks live there and I.know certain parts like the back of my hand. Also know of good fishing places:)

im off to new quay eckolad for 5 days so will have at LEAST 2 days fishing, the last time i was in wales was at ryhl when i was 4 and dont know the area at all, so any ponds you can suggest would greatly help, charlies pond list has been a fab help too

Agh soz thats not really mid wales at all!.More North wales

Hope you find something :)