Dog walks in and around south Sheffield?

Hi, I appreciate there are a few similar threads but I can't find the info I'm after.

Basically, I want help locating some places to walk my dog that are off the beaten track. Ideally somewhere in the country side. My dog is well behaved and great with other dogs but not great with sheep (will probably chase) so ideally somewhere where this is not a lot of lose cattle.

I know about eccesall woods, graves park, chancet wood, beauchief wood.

I'm also happy to travel.

thank you

You could try Greenhill park, i walk my pup there.

It's got a really nice country walk connected to it that goes through the edge of Dronfield! Quite a few really nice friendly dogs there too lol. x

Go up to Norton water tower and then on to the Bagshaw pub. Across the road from the pub in the bus stop lay by is the start of a path that leads down past the old grange farm and then across the dual carriage way. Can't remember where you'll end up but do seem to remember a lot of open fields.

If you continue past the pub and then across the roundabout and on down the little road there I found a footpath going off on the left that again led out into fields which was very quiet.

try rother valley country park and what about chesterfield canal, i used to walk my dog between kiveton park and worksop on the canal.

you did not say what part of Sheffield you where near so my suggestions above are south east of Sheffield.