Ladies - Best Night cream for very dry skin?

Try Clinique moisture surge it really helped my skin.

I love all of Cliniques products but they can be a little pricey.

A very good night cream is Astral. It is designed to be used as a day cream but my ex used to complain that it was too greasy to be used in the day but said it was an effective & inexpensive night cream (it smelled lovely too)! What's more Joanna Lumley and Patsy Kensit swear by it, apparently!

I find Astral and Nivea very good.

I love all of Cliniques products but they can be a little pricey.

Yes it was around £30 but lasts ages x.

I stock a couple of night creams all effective for different skin types. The Soaked to the Skin cream is by far the most popular but I am a fan of the baby skin balm as a nice thick cream. Not just for baby's bums ;)

Aries22 has mentioned E45 cream but also just a basic aqueous cream from the chemist for a couple of pound a tube and I use it to wash my face with, by just applying it to wet skin, massaging in and rinse off and at night just apply a thin layer to my face and neck.

Last week I went with my daughter to her hairdresser where I haven't been before and I wanted a colour put on my hair and the consultant started by saying "in your 40's you should go a couple of shades" (I can't remember whether she said darker or lighter now) but I had to stop her there and tell her I was 54 and she said she honestly thought I was in my early 40's and straight away asked me what moisturiser I used.