Poll megson gone before xmas?

do you think megson will have resigned, been sacked or left by mutual conse  

28 members have voted

1. 1. do you think megson will have resigned, been sacked or left by mutual conse

I totally agree, and i'm sure Megson would love some money to bring in who he wants, but that doesn't look likely i'm afraid. With the players available to him he's being asked to work miracles. What we need come January is some good old pro's who've been there and done it, get some backbone to the team. But will old MM pay their wages?
this is why i started the poll, because mandarics track record of sacking managers tells quite a few stories, its obvious things arent right down there for some reason or other

I think Megson is in for the long haul, no point in sacking manager after manager, the guy is doing his best, those players are to blame they are the ones who ultimately go up against another 11, to get beat 5-1 will probably make them think yeah i was toss.

No point in blaming the manager all the time, the players from what i have seen on the highlights were bloody useless, O'Donnell had an absolute nightmare for at least 3 goals.

It does look like O'Donnell's suffering from Simonsenitis, a rare case where your hands suddenly turn to jelly for no reason, and then a panic attack sets in...

spoke to easty last night when loosin 3-0 poor bugger had a bus there he was laid in the bus watching the best fireworks he had seen for ages the ball was never out of the sky it made him laugh that much he bought a round today :D

I find this thread rather ironic and amusing.

Where is the " praise for megson " this week ?

Its a bit like the Warnock days!

I'll agree with you. Megson has blue and white blood. He played with his heart on his sleeve too. Never the most talented, but always committed.

He'll sort things out.

Sort of like his managerial record so far at Hillsborough then?

support your team dont bring them down for 1 result thats utd fans who do that you are true wednesday fans keep your head up and if iam wrong come back to me at the end of october and if we are not in the top 6 i will hold my hands up.

Stop talking bullcrap :roll:

Erm...no, not really :loopy:

Not really,

Warnock worked on a shoestring budget in a higher league for the majority of his reign.

For a fair few years there was barely any critiscm of Warnock, it's only once we started doing well and reaching a few semis and the play offs, some Blades though we were better than we were.

Think its still too early to say how this league will pan out,theres been some strange results already,hudders remain hard to beat,after stuttering early form,they seem to be comming together......

If were there or abouts at xmas,i can see us strenghtening in jan and sidelining those that arent upto it,that initially looks like,prutton,bennett and rob jones.he needs to cut out this early goal syndrome.

If come xmas wer off the pace and mid table,and the away hoodoo is still around,then for sure MM will pull the trigger,cant see him walking hes got self belief,just like irvine had.

Personally,much as i dislike megson,i think hel pull it off,just.

Id have liked SODs tippy tappy stuff and something worth watching,i hate neckache.

Look's like Meggo's keeping his job for now then :)

4 points off top of the league 100% home record with Exeter to play aT home this weekend, who haven't even scored a goal away from home, TERRIBLE MANAGER LMAO !!!

4 points off top of the league 100% home record with Exeter to play aT home this weekend, who haven't even scored a goal away from home, TERRIBLE MANAGER LMAO !!!

long way to go yet corks ;)

Should be a comfy 3 points on paper...but, there's always the chance we'll saying that well known phrase "Typical Wednesday!" :hihi: