Immigrants have children for benefits, says Asian peer

Hi

For the biggots. Why do we get so many immigrants to come to England for jobs. Simples anwering, ie the locals on the whole could not give a flying f re real work as the gov is happy to give them the tax payers money for doing F all.

We is not referring to the genuinely unemployed but the workshyed

You is a serial troll. FACT.

Hi

For the biggots. Why do we get so many immigrants to come to England for jobs. Simples anwering, ie the locals on the whole could not give a flying f re real work as the gov is happy to give them the tax payers money for doing F all.

We is not referring to the genuinely unemployed but the workshyed

Your preface is askew. "Why do we get so many immigrants to come to England for the benefits", is how it should read. What other Country in the world is as daft as this one concerning "giving money away". Simples.

Regards

Angel.

Dear friend

The gov is giving away money to the local workshy lot and inviting others to come and take money for a very simple reason chummy, ie the gov is always busy shafting the hard pressed tax payers via covert discktatorships, fact. If the gov allowed the tax payers to become rich and run the uk, the lazy b/tards in pairliament, house of loards and hangers on would not have a job.

FACT

Dear friend

The gov is giving away money to the local workshy lot and inviting others to come and take money for a very simple reason chummy, ie the gov is always busy shafting the hard pressed tax payers via covert discktatorships, fact. If the gov allowed the tax payers to become rich and run the uk, the lazy b/tards in pairliament, house of loards and hangers on would not have a job.

FACT

Do you get your political analysis from Christmas crackers, or is it from a drunk at your local?

Do you get your political analysis from Christmas crackers, or is it from a drunk at your local?

he is far more switched on that you will ever become.

Switched on what?

Hi

Many thanks for supporting the winning side

Best regards

LDeville:):)

My friend as never worked lives in 3bedroom council house on his own ,never paid tax national insurance council tax smokes and comes for a drink Sundays age 45 not for me but he's happy. Oh yes council gave him £2000 because his house is near a tip

My friend as never worked lives in 3bedroom council house on his own ,never paid tax national insurance council tax smokes and comes for a drink Sundays age 45 not for me but he's happy. Oh yes council gave him £2000 because his house is near a tip

He's hardly a friend then is he, if you feel so bad about him...:hihi:

Sounds about right. Although one should consider that it is not just those of an ethnic background who expolit the system.

The way I see it is that benefits should be the absolute bear minimum to get by, although it could be higher say if one has been made redundant and is determined to work... You find alot of people on benefits actually just can't be bothered to work. I'm sure if their benifits were taken or drastically reduced, then they would soon get of their arse and work :)

Hi

We have known people through work who were born in the uk, never worked, live in a great home great location, drive a new car, at leat 2 hols a year, many Xmas presents,/etc. We don't blame them but we blame the government, FACT

There are otheres that have it even better, they have all of the above and work full or pqrt time and managing a lot beeter than we are

the above lot,if they do not pay their bills, highly unlikely the council will throw them out.

sadly, if you have worrked hard, paying off your 30 year mortage, make a few late payments, and miss a pyment or two or not pay your bills, you've lost everyhting = FACT

Again we blame the gov, FACT

He's hardly a friend then is he, if you feel so bad about him...:hihi:[/quote yes he's a good friend I was just pointing out the system not fair as I said he's happy but it's not for me