Vodafone problem

I have Neva had a problem till this summer

And there signal has gone rubbish rang them

Friday as cannot get signal on s13 and s9 and s26

And loads of other places and they blamed my phone which

Was new last monday so I no it isn't that also my neighbour has

an IPhone and also can't get signal they have gOne down hill

since bringing that sure signal out ????

Sarah

We have the Sure Signal box too which only helps if you're literally standing next to the wretched thing. It's a disgrace that you have to buy something to enhance the signal quite frankly, although my husband's compnay paid for ours as my husband's work phone is Vodafone and he is frequently contacted at home.

Why can't they get their act together? I get so infuriated when people cme to our house and have no problems getting signals with other networks when I have to loiter outside and keep being cut off. Maddening.:mad::mad::mad:

I'm in S13 and the network is awful. Once my contract ends, I'm going to switch networks as the coverage hasn't been good at all for the past few months.

My coverage (S11, also) is still poor, still getting "sos only" and rubbish signal strength.

(edit to say:- and that's trying three different handsets to se if it was a handset fault... nope! I've been not receiving my SMS's {messages} either)

No problems with vodafone here in firth park, its better than when i had t mobile. My partner is on orange and the reception is rubbish, he has to stand outside or go upstairs before he can get a signal.

We piggyback the vodafone signal for our laptops at work thru the apollo live system...shocking, when it was on 02 never a problem.

Vodafone are terrible, specially their 3G coverage.

Edited by AJ sheffield

13 months ago, I joined Vodafone in an 18 month contract. They're that crap, I'm thinking of paying the contract up and going back to O2. 3G signal is non existant in a majority of areas, and even when it says there is a 3G signal, the internet is so slow it's not worth using.

Even when I switch 3G off when I don't use it, the signal strength is at best 3 bars and keeps stop-starting in voice calls.. I know it isn't the phone as my other half's got a Voda mobile which is different to mine and that's exactly the same.

When I was in Spain earlier, the 3G signal was fantastic everywhere and the internet was fast!

They're absolute garbage!

I rang to complain about it earlier and told them this was happening with the muliptle handsets (my kids both have different models and makes on the Vodafone network). The woman I spoke to suggested switching it to 2G - great so what is the point is having a smartphone if I can't use the internet features etc?:roll: Hopeless. I will phone back tomorrow and will insist that they knock some money of my monthly rental. My daughter is supposed to text me when she gets to school but hasn't been able to message me at all these past couple of days due to signal failure. Grrrrr.

My hubby kept calling to complain about the rubbishsignal we get here & they gave us a free sure signal box!!

No problems with vodafone here in firth park, its better than when i had t mobile. My partner is on orange and the reception is rubbish, he has to stand outside or go upstairs before he can get a signal.

Really? I've been on Orange for years, coverage has always been good although there used to be the odd dead spot, but since they became one with T mobile it's been even better. It's only in secluded valleys in the middle of nowhere that I can't get a signal now, everywhere in the house and around town and most of the country is fine.

Have to say, been having probs with voda for a few months now, text messages not coming through, no signal, having to reboot phone to get a signal etc, changing networks this week to T-Mobile had it before and use it for a dongle now and again and all in all it's been spot on.