Singer/ writter/ film maker looking for interesting projects

Hi,

Im a singer/ Writer/ film maker in my early 40s who is looking for an interesting band/ project to get involved in.

Ive been in various bands over the last 20 years or so, and I now make music videos for a living.

What I find (and please prove me wrong ) is that the vast majority of bands/ musicians are achingly unoriginal - just carbon copies of each other...

Im looking for something very off the wall and fun - if this idea floats your boat and you'd like to collaborate on something, please get in touch!

Cheers

LV

Hi.

Are there any exapmles of your work on the internet?

check the link below for my band.

Just checked your site - very cool!

I'm also in Eight Deadly Words.

We've got a few tracks with some ideas for videos, but unfortunately budget doesn't stretch at the moment. However, if you fancy doing something fun, and want a female fronted rock/metal band to work with, who are open to ideas that you may have, we'd certainly be interested.

This is us on self made videos - www.youtube.com/eightdeadlywords

ey up leonard.

i'm Jelly,45 been in bands such as S.L.B.C , blind mole rat ,psychoterrorists plus a few others i dare not mention here!!?? got asked to leave another 'achingly unoriginal' band a few weeks ago,for trying to add some of my own 'original' ideas.(why am i putting 'quotation' marks on 'everything').

anyroadup i play basses,guitars,percussion n stuff.not got owt for you to listen to i'm afraid.but it would be good to get our heads together n see if we can make something mad happen.

yours sincerely.

jelly