Police looking in my bins

Was it dinner time? Bet they were wheelie hungry.:gag:

Hi there,

I also live on Albert and recently had my number plates robbed along with several neighbours.

Think the police will have been looking for stolen goods possibly number plates again?!

I wasn't expecting anything from reporting this theft to the police but to my shock the following day a nice police lady turned up with them in her hand found in a bin up the road!! So seems they nick 'em then temporarily store them in near by bins then go back later!! I had some more done that same day so was a waste of money but guess I've got spare incase it ever happens again!!

Have your nieghbours been(bin) returned ?

yesterday i was sat near a window in my house, when a policeman came looking in my 3 bins, and then two mins later another policewoman came and did the same.

I went to open the front door and they were gone walking up the road.

I would of thought they would let me know Why.

Was they looking for their Helicopter by any chance?

Two possibilities:

1. Looking for discarded items / evidence dumped by local crims.

2. You are the crim, they are looking for evidence in advance of paying you a visit with 'a big red key'.

Enjoy

Hi there,

I also live on Albert and recently had my number plates robbed along with several neighbours.

Think the police will have been looking for stolen goods possibly number plates again?!

I wasn't expecting anything from reporting this theft to the police but to my shock the following day a nice police lady turned up with them in her hand found in a bin up the road!! So seems they nick 'em then temporarily store them in near by bins then go back later!! I had some more done that same day so was a waste of money but guess I've got spare incase it ever happens again!!

If the police find out who has nicked your neighbours could you send the culprits round here to nick mine:hihi::hihi::hihi:

They were looking for the Scarlet Pimpernel?

Actually, my mate told 'em that it's been so long since his bin was emptied, he thought Gaddafi might be hiding in there.