Police looking in my bins

Thankfully we don't have them, just a chute :)
someone may have pinched the para then if youre only left with a chute:)

Why's this been merged, it's 2 completely different areas.

OP KAY3 from Meersbrook

Me from Batemoor

Do you live near here?

No i live on Albert road meersbrook.

No i live on Albert road meersbrook.

Hi there,

I also live on Albert and recently had my number plates robbed along with several neighbours.

Think the police will have been looking for stolen goods possibly number plates again?!

I wasn't expecting anything from reporting this theft to the police but to my shock the following day a nice police lady turned up with them in her hand found in a bin up the road!! So seems they nick 'em then temporarily store them in near by bins then go back later!! I had some more done that same day so was a waste of money but guess I've got spare incase it ever happens again!!

Edited by Back2Basics!

A few weeks ago my cat woke me up at about 3 in the morning - I went to let her out and saw someone looking in my wheelie bin - I banged on the window and shouted at them to **** off out of my garden - he approached the window, shone a torch on his badge to show he was a policeman and went back to looking in my bin - now when I let the cat out I put my glasses (and shorts) on first

:hihi:

A few weeks ago my cat woke me up at about 3 in the morning - I went to let her out and saw someone looking in my wheelie bin - I banged on the window and shouted at them to **** off out of my garden - he approached the window, shone a torch on his badge to show he was a policeman and went back to looking in my bin - now when I let the cat out I put my glasses (and shorts) on first

thats funny:hihi:

Hi there,

I also live on Albert and recently had my number plates robbed along with several neighbours.

Think the police will have been looking for stolen goods possibly number plates again?!

I wasn't expecting anything from reporting this theft to the police but to my shock the following day a nice police lady turned up with them in her hand found in a bin up the road!! So seems they nick 'em then temporarily store them in near by bins then go back later!! I had some more done that same day so was a waste of money but guess I've got spare incase it ever happens again!!

I wonder if that was it as there was a woman walking with them.

I remember the days when coppers got a decent wage and didn't have to resort to bin rustling.

What actually happened is that bins were going missing at a high rate of knots, the police were asked to look into it, which they clearly did. :rolleyes: