Whats with all the giant spiders?

omg THEY'R HORRIBLE!!!!! they actually make me feel physically sick, i was drawn to this thread because whilst decorating my dining room earlier one decided to rear its ugly head!!! it was honestly the size of a bloody mouse, and it came straighht for me, luckly my OH was there to save the day! i absolutly hate them and will avoid any room that they'r in!!! i would even sleep on the settee if there was one in the bedroom!!!!

Jesus! They are massive! Just had a stand off with one in my bedroom, it unfortunately got away so am expecting it to pop up any second on my pillow! If they really are "more scared of us" why do they go to such lengths to get as close as possible?

I dont believe that they are more scared of us for a minute! ive seen the way they look at me,they're hard!! :hihi:

Jesus! They are massive! Just had a stand off with one in my bedroom, it unfortunately got away so am expecting it to pop up any second on my pillow! If they really are "more scared of us" why do they go to such lengths to get as close as possible?

they just want a cuddle and a hug

Yes we had one in bathroom, my son asked me to come get it so I said I'll get the bug catcher device, was slightly worried when he said it might not be big enough!

I dont believe that they are more scared of us for a minute! ive seen the way they look at me,they're hard!! :hihi:

Ì am currently building a 'Spidernator' as Ì am severely phobic of the eight legged stid's.

It comprises of a 2 foot long clear perspex cone that tapers from 5 inch diameter at the 'business' end down to 2 inch at the bottom which is closed off with a clear cap.

Simply drill 10 holes around the periphery to enable 5 red postmans elastic band's to be threaded through and knotted on the ends, then tie a long piece of string to the crossover point of the five band's and feed it through a small hole in the capped end then tie a knot in the end of the string. Place large end of tube over unwanted visitor, pull back the bands with the string, then let go and "Splat !" Spider dispatched.

SEEMPLE'S...

We don't usually have many as our cat eats them. However this year there is either more spiders or she has been a bit lazy as there has been a few. We just show them the cat and she eats them in the end.:suspect:

As above. It's their mating time so expect more between now and November.

f*****g great.....

We had a huge one in the bath a week ago.

I had to wait 40 minutes for it to finish bathing (must have been all the legs).

It used up all my Pantene!! And did not wash all the hairs down the plug after!!!

Plus we have been getting a lot of Earwigs this year too. Never had any before.

I used to hate spiders but since we got a couple of bearded dragons as pets I now catch them and give the lizards a snack.

my girlfriends brother was at my house last night when a massiv one ran across the kitchen floor

he picked it up then put it in his mouth then swallowed it TRAMP

i told him he would fart webs for a week lol (hes 27)

Ì am currently building a 'Spidernator' as Ì am severely phobic of the eight legged stid's.

It comprises of a 2 foot long clear perspex cone that tapers from 5 inch diameter at the 'business' end down to 2 inch at the bottom which is closed off with a clear cap.

Simply drill 10 holes around the periphery to enable 5 red postmans elastic band's to be threaded through and knotted on the ends, then tie a long piece of string to the crossover point of the five band's and feed it through a small hole in the capped end then tie a knot in the end of the string. Place large end of tube over unwanted visitor, pull back the bands with the string, then let go and "Splat !" Spider dispatched.

SEEMPLE'S...

sounds like blue peter to me :hihi: