9/11 lest we forget

I hope that this new thread on 9/11 will not become just another place to post disgraceful claims that it was all a conspiracy.

RIP everyone who died but lets also not forget the ones left behind.

RIP everyone who died but lets also not forget the ones left behind.

The legacy is that many, especially among those who were in anyway involved in rescue work and who are still alive are suffering either from health problems caused by exposure to the smoke and dust or are physically disabled due to injury while carrying out operations

The legacy is that many, especially among those who were in anyway involved in rescue work and who are still alive are suffering either from health problems caused by exposure to the smoke and dust or are physically disabled due to injury while carrying out operations

Its sad beyond words.

Aye, a terrible act. Hopefully the survivors will be in a better place now than they were just after the atrocity.

Regards

Angel.

Aye, a terrible act. Hopefully the survivors will be in a better place now than they were just after the atrocity.

Regards

Angel.

I'm sure it was an experience that will haunt them the rest of their lives.

This morning the husband of a flight attendant aboard Flight 93 allowed a phone call from her to be played on the news.

What he feels when he listens to it I wouldn't want to know about.

never forgotten rip 9/11

Indeed.

And at this time lets remember the hundreds of thousands of innocents who have died in the wars since then.

IN MEMORY OF ALL WE LOST, THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11- STATISTICS: Times of impact: 8:46 a.m. and 9:02 a.m. Time the burning towers stood: 56 minutes and 102 minutes. Time they took to fall: 12 seconds. 2819 dead from 115 different nations. 343 Fireman/paramedics, 23 NYPD, 37 Port Authority officers. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ REPOST IF YOU WILL NEVER FORGET

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤\

\ 9/11 AMERICA \

.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤ .¸¸.¸.¤*

..\

☻/

/▌God Bless Our Troops ♥

R.I.P to all those who lost there lifes,i will never forget that day :(

Am I being rude that I don't believe in automatic compassion?

I don't believe I should feel sad because the earth has gone around the sun 10 times since a terrible thing happened. I feel compassion when it takes me, I'm not heartless, but I don't feel sad just because it is the anniversary.