Dj/disco hire for 40th party

Hi can anyone recommend a good dj for a 40th birthday party, and if you know how much that would be helpful. Thanks

If you put the date, venue & times required it will help people work out a quote...

I was just after recomendations and a rough idea of price at this stage as the venue and date have not been set (although will be a friday or saturday in january) I have had a few room quotes and some are with dj and some without so i don't know how they compare and would be nice if someone was recommended so i know they are good!

A friend of mine is also looking for the same, some venues own was dj £150, some £250, one even quoted £325!

I would recomend DJ Danny.

He is really good dj he get everyone up has brilliant lights brilliant speckers.

He also has a laugh on mic has brilliant music also pat tested crb and pli.

Tel: 07901653886 or 07901502794

dont worry he said i can send out his number

I would recomend DJ Danny.

He is really good dj he get everyone up has brilliant lights brilliant speckers.

He also has a laugh on mic has brilliant music also pat tested crb and pli.

Tel: 07901653886 or 07901502794

dont worry he said i can send out his number

yes its important to have good speckers.

Yes, in the case of DJ Danny it's also important to have 2 accounts here, pretend to be somebody else and make blatantly obvious fake illiterate advertisements for yourself.

Yes, in the case of DJ Danny it's also important to have 2 accounts here, pretend to be somebody else and make blatantly obvious fake illiterate advertisements for yourself.

:hihi: knew it :hihi:

Hi can anyone recommend a good dj for a 40th birthday party, and if you know how much that would be helpful. Thanks

Hi yes more details please to give a quote. But the prices you have been quoted werent accessive if that included a good venue.