Exercise classes in chapeltown

Anyone know what exercise classes there are in or near chapeltown? Needs to be in an evening but not monday night. Not zumba, something like circuits or pilates.

I could go to hoyland leisure centre but I'd rather go to one in chap where you just pay for the classes you go to. Paces campus seem to all be monday which is a bad day for me. I might try the one on thorncliffe estate martial arts place but wondered what else is there is?

Thanks - need to lose some flab!

I used to go to this one

http://www.velvetburlesque.co.uk/id12.htm

in burncross community centre, it was very friendly and was a mixture of step, circuits, yoga and aerobics.

I only dtopped going cause I was pregnant

Thanks, will look into it. Friendly is what i need!

paces at high green do some exersice sessions- not sure of times. If you are looking at salsa classes etc try newton hall in chapeltown.

You may have been the person who enquired, but if not.....

We do a martial arts based fitness class on Thursday evening, click on the link below and navigate to that class. The class is 7.40pm and runs for around 50 minutes.

The other one is Paces on Monday, beginners and advanced level sessions.

All the sessions have a friendly atmosphere

Anyone know what exercise classes there are in or near chapeltown? Needs to be in an evening but not monday night. Not zumba, something like circuits or pilates.

I could go to hoyland leisure centre but I'd rather go to one in chap where you just pay for the classes you go to. Paces campus seem to all be monday which is a bad day for me. I might try the one on thorncliffe estate martial arts place but wondered what else is there is?

Thanks - need to lose some flab!

Hello.

We run Yoga & Pilates based classes at Chapeltown Community Centre on Burncross Road. (Also as recommended above, with thanks.)

Monday: 6-7pm (Teacher: Lara) * although I see you cannot make Monday

Friday: 7-8pm with (Teacher: Nina)

All classes are detailed via our website: Fitness & Dance classes

Kind regards,

Lara

Thanks for those velvet burlesque class details.

I've been going to the class at the martial arts place on thorncliffe industrial estate thurs 7.40pm, its great - circuit training with some boxing/martial arts fitness. I've only been going about 2 months and I've lost 6 cms of my waist and 2 kilos lighter. Feel much better!

I'll bear in mind the yoga/pilates class for the future though, and we need more people at the thursday class, so if anyone reading this is interested, maybe I'll see you there.

Thanks for the feedback cceeww

If you live in the chapeltown area, are looking to drop the inches and would like to train with a friendly bunch of people then come along. Although the workout can be intense, the results you will recieve are worth the effort.

Diets not needed - just follow the 'eat what you like' eating plan

Edited by Shef_Fitness

Theres a Zumba (?) at Ecclesfield school I think on Wednesday Evenings(used to be a big sign outside) and Activity Sheffield run some badmington sessions there too, think you just drop in and pay as you use

Can you tell me where abouts on the Thorncliffe estate you are please? Are you near the Thorncliffe Garage? Thanks

Thanks for those velvet burlesque class details.

I've been going to the class at the martial arts place on thorncliffe industrial estate thurs 7.40pm, its great - circuit training with some boxing/martial arts fitness. I've only been going about 2 months and I've lost 6 cms of my waist and 2 kilos lighter. Feel much better!

I'll bear in mind the yoga/pilates class for the future though, and we need more people at the thursday class, so if anyone reading this is interested, maybe I'll see you there.

Hi, can you do it on your own or have you got to do it in pairs ? Im quite quiet so i didnt want to make a fool of myself!! where abouts is it as well.

Come and try Boxercise on Tuesday's 7:00 - 8:00 pm at Ecclesfield Community Sports Centre its £3.00 a session.

Hope to see you there.